This is hilarious: John Dean vs Matt Gaetz

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Good thing Matt Gaetz doesn't have any self-respect, that kind of slapping about the face could really make you feel dumb I bet.

Every time I see that numbnuts on TV, Mr. Protect the Human Traffickers sounds like he's trying to groom himself into a show on Fox. Such a clown.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Good thing Matt Gaetz doesn't have any self-respect, that kind of slapping about the face could really make you feel dumb I bet.

Every time I see that numbnuts on TV, Mr. Protect the Human Traffickers sounds like he's trying to groom himself into a show on Fox. Such a clown.
I think most of the time he's just trying to keep himself out of jail for drunk driving. Or witness tampering.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Self respect? The Republican party is a mafia organization that could face butchering if the boobs they have conned ever woke up to reality. They are fighting for their lives to keep their sheep asleep. That guy's pay check depends on him having no self respect. Today's Republicans are mafia traitors.

Feb 4, 2009
That was good Gaetz is a partisan monkey.

I will say I don’t really understand the point of having essentially a historian talk at a Congressional Committee at this juncture

Jan 25, 2011
That was good Gaetz is a partisan monkey.

I will say I don’t really understand the point of having essentially a historian talk at a Congressional Committee at this juncture
I'll agree it's not earth shattering but he is speaking to people with the attention span of broccoli. It helps put into context what exactly this admin is doing when compared to the most notoriously corrupt administration to ever serve by one of the few people who can really speak to it from experience.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Lol...Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri doesn't understand why Democrats are bringing in John Dean and digging up comparisons to Watergate, since it all happened before he was born.

https://deadstate.org/gop-senator-co...ore-i-was-born

When I saw that I had a belly jiggling chuckle. His constituents must be so proud of his performance since he did it on nationwide media broadcasting that they must have been cheering him on like he was their winning hero quarterback in the Superbowl.

Yes, I do believe he and those folks who voted for him are, to put in a manner that expresses my condolences to them, that dense.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
This is what people aren't getting, and having "do over" hearings is all about. Getting the message out. People don't realize that all summer of I think 73, if memory serves, that the Senate had hearings that were televised on the networks and every day on the evening news, you would get a news dump. Right now, there's a bunch of idiots out there that simply took Barr's lies as to what the Mueller report said as fact. Very few people will actually read the 400+ pages of the report. So this is the only way to get the people onboard with impeachment.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I think most of the time he's just trying to keep himself out of jail for drunk driving. Or witness tampering.

Refusing a breathalyzer after his arrest didn't get him a full year of license suspension either, and resulted in no prosecution. Party of law and order.

Reactions: nickqt

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Refusing a breathalyzer after his arrest didn't get him a full year of license suspension either, and resulted in no prosecution. Party of law and order.

This is a guy that needs to be hog-tied and pelted with rotten vegetables for a week in the center of whatever shittown that he hails from. OK...that should have happened by the age of 15, because he is human garbage, and it has only gotten worse.

This is the same guy that asked those dumbshit 2nd grade questions of Kerry, right? lol

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If anyone wonders what a real Republican used to mean.. here:

This guy is when all Republicans voted to cut their balls off and not care anymore. Seriously: look at that guy. He just didn't give a fuck about loyalty, in his hold age finally "playing the game" so late, and only cared about the constitution and the law.

This is why no one knows his name anymore and why is less than a chapter in any book about Nixon. Why he is a phantom. Because he dared betray the Republicans that day, and regardless of them eventually doing their jobs because the law demanded it, they took the names and they kept them. They ruined lives even after doing what was demanded of them. They learned nothing, the GOP. They just assumed the American people would forget their platform of Treason, and just go about repeating the same fucking treasonous horseshit a decade later, and then again and again and again. Froce enough meaningless bullshit fear on them, and the saps will forget what the GOP did to them.

No one knows this guy, because the GOP made it so. He brought down their anti-Kennedy Messiah, and so he is the pariah of the GOP Watergate years, no one dare speak his name (lest they agree to take 3 goats instead of the standard 2 at the mandatory annual GOP searing-in party: because 2 goats is "not-bestiality," but 3 goats is "obviously bestiality" in normal GOP math, you see).

This is the cult that dares to destroy the US. This is what they are today. End them now, and do it quickly, or the USA will fail. Full stop.

And no, I don't care if you're crying about being called out for being a GOP supporter. These are all your decisions. You can make them at the ballot box. None of this is my or anyone else's fault but your own: you vote for the GOP, you are voting for the dissolution of the United States of America and you are voting for an extremely violent end to this section of human history. These are facts in evidence. History explains this, so get to reading.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Frankly, democrats are looking pretty lame these days.
Bordering on total losers.
As the house dicks away their only chance to hold this president accountable, everyone has forgotten what all the hubbub was about in the first place.
And that is a major failure in the system, and a huge win for corruption in the presidency.
Who cares if the house issues still another subpoena? Certainly Donald Trump doesn't care.

Dean was totally unnecessary.
The house issuing more and more worthless subpoenas fulfills exactly what goal?
All this nonsense only empowers Donald Trump, and enforces the conclusion that democrats have no spine.
Enough with the nonsense.... impeach the bastard!
Nancy, this means YOU.
Impeach the bastard.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
This is a guy that needs to be hog-tied and pelted with rotten vegetables for a week in the center of whatever shittown that he hails from. OK...that should have happened by the age of 15, because he is human garbage, and it has only gotten worse.

This is the same guy that asked those dumbshit 2nd grade questions of Kerry, right? lol

Put me down for bringing back pillory and stocks, seconded.

Hrmmm, no I think that was a different dumbshit. Hard to keep track I know, there's only like 3 or 4 republicans on the Hill who still qualify as human beings, let alone adults. I think you're thinking about the chucklehead who tried to roast Kerry as a fake scientist because John has a BA in Poli Sci? I've already forgotten his name. Gaetz pretty much made himself scarce after his attempt to intimidate Cohen before that testimony, even other republicans were like "Wtf is wrong with you kid? Sit down and shut up, Trump can sink us on his own" Cohen's in the rear view mirror now though, so this entitled corrupt prick is back trying to shuffle into the limelight. I expect we'll be seeing some real gems from him in the coming months.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Put me down for bringing back pillory and stocks, seconded.

Hrmmm, no I think that was a different dumbshit. Hard to keep track I know, there's only like 3 or 4 republicans on the Hill who still qualify as human beings, let alone adults. I think you're thinking about the chucklehead who tried to roast Kerry as a fake scientist because John has a BA in Poli Sci? I've already forgotten his name. Gaetz pretty much made himself scarce after his attempt to intimidate Cohen before that testimony, even other republicans were like "Wtf is wrong with you kid? Sit down and shut up, Trump can sink this on his own" Cohen's in the rear view mirror now though, so this entitled corrupt prick is back trying to shuffle into the limelight. I expect we'll be seeing some real gems from him in the coming months.

I have a good pillory & stocks picture I can share

@zinfamous