this is cute, but stupid.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Its a talking point for the debates. Nobody is going to take anything. But it will get some citizens to vote for him in the primary and not much else.

I think its cool he had t-shirts for a talking point he cannot possibly make happen in real life.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Its a talking point for the debates. Nobody is going to take anything. But it will get some citizens to vote for him in the primary and not much else.

I think its cool he had t-shirts for a talking point he cannot possibly make happen in real life.

Its no different than any other politician who puts forth crazy ideas only to have the debate shift to then include those crazy ideas. There is zero chance of that happening and yet it could normalize the discussion of forced buy backs.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009

Why is it unreasonable or impossible?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
The only way to stop gun violance is to get rid of the guns or stupid people. I pretty sure I know which one we'll go with.