This Incident Saddens and Disgusts Me

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
I was the white guy. I didn't fill the prescription because it was a fraudulent opiate prescription. The woman started yelling loudly that it was because she was black and I was racist to other customers and then bitched to corporate who gave me hell. I had to prove my innocence. Fortunately I scanned the prescription because I saw this coming just as I expected someone here would damn me in advance without waiting for the facts. You aren't a bad person but you have shown that rational people assume too much to honestly approach racism due to their biases they have adopted as truths

Wait, you were caught up in a racial panic because you refused to fill a black persons prescription?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Wait, you were caught up in a racial panic because you refused to fill a black persons prescription?

Well I refused to fill a forged Vicodin prescription for a black woman who was trying to game me with race so yeah. You can see why I want to know facts about specific accusations and doubtful regarding fearmongering.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Well I refused to fill a forged Vicodin prescription for a black woman who was trying to game me with race so yeah. You can see why I want to know facts about specific accusations and doubtful regarding fearmongering.

I see. Thanks. Brother in laws a pharmacist and he's refused prescriptions that look suspicious. I was curious.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
I see. Thanks. Brother in laws a pharmacist and he's refused prescriptions that look suspicious. I was curious.

Yeah that can be interesting. I was attacked by someone in NJ when I was much younger. The guy jumped across the counter at me, unfortunately for him. Depending on where you are it can be quite dangerous in retail.

Noah Abrams

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2018

Was the woman charged by the authorities?

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
What happened then?

I subdued him with force proportional to the threat. The police came and congratulated me on doing so as he was wanted on other assault charges.

Regarding the woman? I reported it to the police who promptly put it in the round file I suppose. Never heard from them.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
I subdued him with force proportional to the threat. The police came and congratulated me on doing so as he was wanted on other assault charges.

Regarding the woman? I reported it to the police who promptly put it in the round file I suppose. Never heard from them.

Think I'll stick to IT.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
You two seem to be fixated on my dick.
Pics? :p

Although personally, Your ejaculations of right wing outrage seem . . . premature.

Meanwhile, back in reality:

In a lengthy message to Lorraine Gray, the tour guide said she did not believe the young men were suspicious and apologized for not realizing what had happened until later.

“I am so sorry that I did not know. I am so sorry that I could not have stopped this from happening,” Gabriella Visani wrote. “I am frustrated that the mother of the other student didn’t think to let me know that she was calling the police on my tour guests.”

Apr 27, 2012
That woman is a POS, the kids did nothing wrong and she acted like a complete idiot calling the cops. She should spend some time in jail, it would be justice if the same thing happened to her kids then maybe she would understand how it feels.