This girl used to copy off of me in statistics back in HS...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: PHiuR
get drunk and go over...

make sure shes drunk too.

Exactly. Any man who doesnt have the gene which tells him to spread his seed at will is at fault.

We evolved this way for a reason, the men who want to/can spread their seed are the future.

I've never made a thread about this but someone should:

The smart guys are the ones who wrap their tool, and the idiots dont. In the long run that will be against evolution.

We need the intelligent people to breed more often and the idiots to stop. Good look getting that to happen.

This deserves its own thread. I don't want to be the one to start it but give me some credit.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: aidanjm
wow, she is kind of hot in a Charisma Carpenter sort of way.

She's hot in that "bend over just a little bit more" way... :thumbsup:

Slikkster

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Judgement

We need the intelligent people to breed more often and the idiots to stop. Good look getting that to happen.

This deserves its own thread. I don't want to be the one to start it but give me some credit.

Thankfully, your own rules put you in the latter category. So, please stop.

As to the OP's comments, what's the deal with the nonchalant attitude about cheating? That's all we need for the future of this country; a bunch of people who cheated their way through school.

Karma has a way of getting back at ya for either doing it, or allowing it. Just picture yourself waking up on an operating table staring up at the *doctor* you helped cheat through medical school. There are numerous other scenarios.

Kelnoen

Sep 20, 2006
lol @ sex crime!!!

"is man's best friend and companion and sexy time..." :laugh:

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: shoRunner
uhh...ok here's your plan, get that sh!t drunk, and hit it. Or hand over your man card.

That kind of mentallity sickens me. :(

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
The one with the sunglasses and the 3" hoop earrings needs to look in the mirror before she goes out.

MrsBugi

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2005
So the general consensus of several males on this message board is "LET'S GET HER DRUNK AND RAPE HER!"

uhh...ok here's your plan, get that sh!t drunk, and hit it. Or hand over your man card.

Originally posted by: akshatp
Originally posted by: jpeyton
You would like to make sex crime, yes?

QFT

Jail time might be worth it in this case

Originally posted by: PHiuR
get drunk and go over...

make sure shes drunk too.

Are all the "GET HER DRUNK" references around because otherwise, those posters know that they wouldn't have a chance in heck with her sober and consequently would have to resort to force sex upon her against her will/when she can't fight back?

akshatp, I realize that you posted later in the thread that your post was a joke, but I thought it was in very poor taste. That is my personal opinion.

Originally posted by: DaShen

That kind of mentallity sickens me. :(

Thank you, DaShen. :thumbsup: