This girl I know sent me this message on facebook...

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Hey man do you think you can teach me to change my oil this weekend? check one: yes[] or no[]. if yes lemme know when is good for you and i'll go to your place. Peace man.

Is she weird or what?

In Bio, we were talking about how populations grow exponentially and how food grows linearly. Anyway she tells me that she used to play this game called "Red Alert" and when she'd mine all the ore it would grow back really slowly and how she could spend money faster than she could mine and when she'd run out she'd be fvcked... :laugh: Anyway she's pretty interesting.

Dec 10, 2005
Kind of strange request (unless she is implying something else), but it seems like she would want to spend time with you.

Why not go along with it?

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Brainonska511
Kind of strange request (unless she is implying something else), but it seems like she would want to spend time with you.

Yeah, maybe. She told me a week ago that she hadn't changed her oil for 7000 miles and that her maintenance light is on so I told her she should change it. She's pretty smart so I told her I could probably teach her how to change it herself and she said ok.

cmv

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Shawn

Yeah, maybe. She told me a week ago that she hadn't changed her oil for 7000 miles and that her maintenance light is on so I told her she should change it. She's pretty smart so I told her I could probably teach her how to change it herself and she said ok.

So she is saying YES to something you suggested? Why is that weird? That is normal. Help her and help yourself :).

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: cmv
Originally posted by: Shawn

So she is saying YES to something you suggested? Why is that weird? That is normal. Help her and help yourself :).

Nah it's just weird the way she asked. She's kinda silly like that.

quikah

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
Umm, WTH, is she 8? Check yes or no? That is something you do in 3rd grade.

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
reply with something obviously coy like: "sure, I'll check your oil ;) how about 10:30pm Saturday?"

Skunkwourk

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004
Originally posted by: chambersc
reply with something obviously coy like: "sure, I'll check your oil ;) how about 10:30pm Saturday?"

no no you got it all wrong, reply with

how will you pay? Check one: money[] or sex[]. If money, how much do you charge for sex?

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Eghck
Originally posted by: chambersc

no no you got it all wrong, reply with

how will you pay? Check one: money[] or sex[]. If money, how much do you charge for sex?

BHAHAHA!:laugh: