This for real? Baby ink Tattoo?

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
http://www.babyink.com/index.html

How Do I Choose a Design?

Design ideas are limited only by your imagination. Some of the most popular designs include the child's astrological signs, the names of parents or grandparents, a family crest or insignia, or the logo of a favorite sports team. Check out some of the signs on this web site, bring a picture into Baby Ink with you, or let our creative artists help design the perfect tattoo for your child!!

he realy seems to love getting a tattoo

NogginBoink

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Yeah, it's a place you can take your kids and get them a badge that screams, "I have stupid parents!"

While the business is simply capitalizing on a market opportunity, parents who take their kids there must be idiots.

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: Czar
http://www.babyink.com/index.html

How Do I Choose a Design?

Design ideas are limited only by your imagination. Some of the most popular designs include the child's astrological signs, the names of parents or grandparents, a family crest or insignia, or the logo of a favorite sports team. Check out some of the signs on this web site, bring a picture into Baby Ink with you, or let our creative artists help design the perfect tattoo for your child!!

he realy seems to love getting a tattoo

That can't be real. If it is then they are idiots for doing something like this. Imagine if the parents were seperated and the mother brought her 8 yr old child in to get tattooed. Now imagine if the father saw this 6 months later. Now imagine a nice lawsuit against the buisness that did the tattoo. It's to risky.

That's why where I work you have to be 18 yrs. old to get tattooed and if you look young you must present a drivers license. No other form of ID will do. It's called protecting your ass!

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Originally posted by: NogginBoink
While the business is simply capitalizing on a market opportunity, parents who take their kids there must be idiots.

Yes, and parents who take their kids there should be shot.

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
I have to show my boss this. She will freak out, cause it's just not right.

I feel so sorry for the children. :(

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
So whether you're 8 months or 88 years old, if you're ready for a tattoo or a body piercing-the clear choice is Baby Ink!

An 8 month yr. old child knows when he's ready to be tattooed? That's new to me!

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000
nothing like a tattoo of tigger on your arm, stretched way out of proportions by the time you're 25

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
And plus...

Children grow!!! That cute tattoo the child gets when he's 5 yrs old is going to be distorted beyond belief when he's 21 yrs old.

Idiots... :|

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Those parents are so stupid. You've got to be pretty selfish to permenantly scar your child for your own amusement.

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: Renob
Its not real people

How do you know? Looks real to me, and why would they have a web site saying that they tattoo children? I don't get it...

Well if it's fake can you please prove it.

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
I know cause its its against the law to give tattoos to minors in the US also just cause the have a site does not mean its real

check this OUT

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
It sounds stupid enough to be real. anyone in Southern Cal, Vegas or Washington want to confirm that they exist or don't exist?

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
I hope it's fake, however, I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to tattoo a minor. You just need consent from a parent/guardian I thought.

Though I'm sure tec699 would know better since he works at a tattoo parlor.

EDIT: BTW, I do think it is fake.

BunLengthHotDog

Feb 21, 2003
Its fake, it was discussed on a Parents board I frequent...the tattoos they give children are not permenant, they are simply rub-ons that wear off over a short amount of time.

EDIT : spelling

Cadaver

Feb 19, 2002
It's actually kind of funny - I almost bought into it as a real thing. Once I realized it's fake, it made me laugh out loud.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Those parents are so stupid. You've got to be pretty selfish to permenantly scar your child for your own amusement.

I agree completely.