This annoys me......(not even a rant)

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
Little background on me. I am a navy civilian meaning I work for the government. I have also been to Iraq. So I love America just as much as the next guy.

I celebrate the Fourth of July just like everyone else. However, I do not appreciate people using this holiday as a means to drum up business. I went out today to do some shopping and I come back to my neighborhood and I see these cheap American flags on sticks staked in everyone's yard. I get home and I go look at it. Compliments of "Blah Blah" your local prudential Realtor.

Regardless of her American Pride or lack there of, it is a cheap marketing ploy and it pisses me off that they put it in my yard. I immediately pulled it up and threw it in the trash.

Why do people have the gall to do these types of things.

I will be flying my American flag out on my flag pole not using some cheap display of American pride.....

Cliffs:
Local Realtor puts American flags in everyone's yard
I get pissed at the nerve of people
I pull it up and throw it away.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
I was in a bar and some mute women tapped me on the shoulder with a 3.00 donation pencil.

Lady I just spent 4 dollars on one beer, you think im going to spend 3 dollars on some stick with a flag on it?

I told her she didn't have answer me.