Thirty six hours of Quadrophenia lyrics and counting

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I caught a gut bug that comes with a fair to middlin’ fever. As side effect of the fever I have been blessed with Quandrophenia lyrics running through my head nonstop for over thirty six hours. My brain couldn’t be decent about it and at least put them in order, just endless snippets. None are being neglected; the whole album is there. Good thing I like Quadrophenia.

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that you really really like the Who. I enjoy them too!

Reactions: Captante

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I caught a gut bug that comes with a fair to middlin’ fever. As side effect of the fever I have been blessed with Quandrophenia lyrics running through my head nonstop for over thirty six hours. My brain couldn’t be decent about it and at least put them in order, just endless snippets. None are being neglected; the whole album is there. Good thing I like Quadrophenia.
Only 36 hours? Does nobody else have music running non-stop in their noggin?

Reactions: IronWing

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Only 36 hours? Does nobody else have music running non-stop in their noggin?
I have a non-stop musical soundtrack running, even when listening to other music. I just prefer to turn the bloody record over once in awhile. :p

Edit: I even posted about it a wee bit ago.
I have a constantly running soundtrack in my head. It sometimes turns off when I'm listening to music. Other times it just keeps running so there is the song that is playing on the stereo plus the other song running in my head simultaneously. Sometimes the harmonics are really good.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Welp, I have a fever again. This time it's Neal Diamond's Holly Holy lyrics for twelve hours straight while I'm trying to fall asleep. At least when it was Quadronphenia, I got a whole album to listen to.

Also, the compressor on the fridge is making bad noises. :(