Thinking of ditching my 1070 and sitting on the side lines... help

Status
Not open for further replies.

easye-at

Dec 19, 2016
All,

With current market conditions, I am thinking of sitting on the sidelines on PC Gaming. That being said, I currently have EVGA 1070 SC b stock that I have had since June of 2017. Warranty is non transferable.

Any idea what this is worth? I was considering a trade for a 1050TI + $250 cash.

Wouldn't mind sitting on my hands until Volta or mining craze dies off. Honestly, just don't have the time to use it.

Thanks.

Closed at OP's request.
admin allisolm

No price checks - as per AT Forums Rules.
- Mod VirtualLarry

Last edited by a moderator:

Batmeat

Feb 1, 2011
Sell it. The mining craze is ridiculous right now. You'll likely get more than what you paid for it.

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
I'm tempted to list my 1060 on ebay for $1000. i bet some sucker will buy it now.

thecoolnessrune

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
All,

With current market conditions, I am thinking of sitting on the sidelines on PC Gaming. That being said, I currently have EVGA 1070 SC b stock that I have had since June of 2017. Warranty is non transferable.

Any idea what this is worth? I was considering a trade for a 1050TI + $250 cash.

Wouldn't mind sitting on my hands until Volta or mining craze dies off. Honestly, just don't have the time to use it.

Thanks.

Yeah, but at what price?

Heh.... I wish I could get that much. I think I can get $525-$550 from a motivated buyer.

Price Checks are against Forum Rules (you can verify under the Forum Guidelines post stickied in the "Personal Forum Issues" section of the forum). As other's have said, and I'll agree with, if you're willing to take a downscale on your graphics horsepower or sit on the sidelines entirely, it's a great time to be selling graphics cards. In any gold rush, the best position to hold is the person who sells the shovels. But we can't tell you what to sell it for, that's on you. There's more than enough sources out there on eBay / Craigslist / etc. to get a gauge of a fair price.

easye-at

Dec 19, 2016
Price Checks are against Forum Rules (you can verify under the Forum Guidelines post stickied in the "Personal Forum Issues" section of the forum). As other's have said, and I'll agree with, if you're willing to take a downscale on your graphics horsepower or sit on the sidelines entirely, it's a great time to be selling graphics cards. In any gold rush, the best position to hold is the person who sells the shovels. But we can't tell you what to sell it for, that's on you. There's more than enough sources out there on eBay / Craigslist / etc. to get a gauge of a fair price.

Very enough! Didn't mean to go against the Forum rules.

I will ask mods to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.