Discussion Thing Trump has said that you might not be aware of.....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Trump at one time called Hillary the best Secretary of State of all time!!

I just took these portyions out of the article.......there is more background.....
We wondered. Did Trump truly rate Clinton’s performance as secretary of state among the best ever?

In response to our request for backup, Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier emailed us a link to a Jan. 17, 2016, web post by The Daily Caller, a conservative news site, presenting video of Trump saying on camera: "And how did she do as secretary of state? Probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else." A portion of the same video earlier appeared in a January 2016 Cruz campaign video suggesting tight ties between Trump and Clinton.

"But I think you’ll be, you know, you’ll be looking at the record of Hillary Clinton. And how did she do as secretary of state? Probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else. You’ll be looking at her record and everybody else is, will be looking at her record.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
They need to run ads this year of Trump saying one thing then saying the opposite, over and over again. So many examples, like tweeting over and over again that climate change is a Chinese hoax then claiming he never said it. This sort of contradiction documented on video and in his own writing is one thing that it is difficult for his supporters to refute because it doesn't depend on accepting the credibility of the media or anyone else. It's all just Trump.

Going after Trump on honesty is an important campaign approach this year which I hope the dems do not shy away from.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Yeah but.... would anyone really care?
The people that hate Trump and would never vote Trump would not be shocked. They already know how Trump is.
And those that love Trump are never never ever never going to falter because they hate the alternative as much as democrats hate Trump. That alternative being any democrat.

PBS has or had a two parter called "America's Great Divide: Obama To Trump".
That kinda explained everything.
And you are left with the reality of how deeply and hopelessly divided we are In America.
No wonder we are ripe for foreign influence and foreign takeover.
Hey Russia if your listening, now is your chance. (as Trump would put it)

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Trump IMO (and in my life) gets the undisputed prize for being the person least worth listening to in the entire universe.

Reactions: cytg111

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Going after Trump on honesty is an important campaign approach this year which I hope the dems do not shy away from.
Oh, you can depend that it will be a very useful tool for the Democrats, it's been that already. Yes, I too hope there's no shyness in utilizing it going forward.

Last edited: