They Want to Replace Science Textbooks with This!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: ZeroBurn
LOL, for those that haven't picked up on it, the site is a Onion-styled site with spoofed new articles. i remember reading some stuff a while back, some of it's hilarious. check it out :D

Thank you, the fact that some of these people seem to think this is for real is disturbing. If you guys think that Christians are really like this, you don't really understand what they're like for real. Every Christian I know would be disgusted with this, just as much as you are.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
If you guys think that Christians are really like this, you don't really understand what they're like for real.

All Christians, no. Some Christians, yes. My mother-in-law is pretty close, as are many of the fundamentalist Baptists I know.

ZeroBurn

Platinum Member
Jul 29, 2000
BDawg - heh, someone had to let the cat out of the bag. either that or we'd just have a bunch more anti-christian sentiment on our hands, what kind of fun would that be ;)

bsobel

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Dec 9, 2001
> Thank you, the fact that some of these people seem to think this is for real is disturbing

I swear we need an IQ test before you can become a member ;)

> One of them actually has some evidence and proof. That's the only one that should be taught.

Agreed.

Bill