They say iCheat

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: jonmcc33
Your e-penis has grown to massive proportions. I average that in BF2.

Nice average if thats what you keep in bf2. I couldn't get interested in that game.

postmortemIA

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2006
Originally posted by: PC Surgeon
Originally posted by: postmortemIA
you think anybody else reads your stats? think again.

You think I care about your post? Think again.

Yep you do, you replied.

At any rate, what is your real accomplishment? Some online match that lives as long as it is played and then is forgotten?

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
you think anybody else reads your stats? think again.

You think I care about your post? Think again.

Yep you do, you replied.

I could say the same about you responding to my thread about my stats. No different.

At any rate, what is your real accomplishment? Some online match that lives as long as it is played and then is forgotten?

IDK, why is it important for you to continue to question it? Does it get under your skin? :laugh:

ZzZGuy

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2006
Being accused of cheating when you are not actually cheating in anyway is the best complement anyone can give.

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005
You never said you weren't cheating, but if you aren't cheating then maybe you should quit beating up on newbs, and find some more challenging competition.

BOLt

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2004
Originally posted by: ZzZGuy
Being accused of cheating when you are not actually cheating in anyway is the best complement anyone can give.

right on

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Grats! I used to get decent stats like that in Halo PC, but nobody good really played that game. :D

I have had a few very good games here and there on TF2 as well.

KT

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005

You got that right. No better feeling in gaming.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: BladeVenom
You never said you weren't cheating, but if you aren't cheating then maybe you should quit beating up on newbs, and find some more challenging competition.

No I don't cheat. I do play against stiff competition in CAL. My numbers look nothing like this in a CAL match, but because of CAL, my numbers look like this in pubs. :D

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006

No I don't cheat. I do play against stiff competition in CAL. My numbers look nothing like this in a CAL match, but because of CAL, my numbers look like this in pubs. :D

I don't remember you doing so well last time we played in CS :p

nova2

Feb 3, 2006
if all of those players on the enemy team were actually more pro and less noob and it was a serious match I'd be more impressed.

tdawg

Platinum Member
May 18, 2001

I got accused of that in a Halo 3 ranked match Saturday--my connection crapped out for a minute and was really laggy and he was probably trying to kill me and I wouldn't die, since I wasn't really still alive, so he thought I was cheating, I'm guessing. It's funny because I'm not even good--I may have one or two really good games in a session. The guy was accusing me of cheating after the game with the other players (I don't usually wear the mic, so I didn't respond) and then he and I were in the next match together. He made some comment about being in the same match as me before it started and I'll tell you, I laughed every time I killed him. :) I could only muster a 3rd place finish, but he lagged way behind in 5th, which made me laugh again.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
They think iHack :D

Rofl... I've played on that server before. Nothing like pubbing it up and rocking newbies.

I get called a hacker more often in CS Source simply because that game is too easy...

slugg

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
A high score means nothing in these two situations:

1. A team based game
2. A public game

^^ put the two together and you must realize that your head is HUGE!

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Aflac

I don't remember you doing so well last time we played in CS :p

I hate CS. With a passion. Never did like it, but I think we should have a go at Day of Defeat Source? :D

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Spartan Niner
They think iHack :D

Rofl... I've played on that server before. Nothing like pubbing it up and rocking newbies.

I get called a hacker more often in CS Source simply because that game is too easy...

I could never get the hang of CS. The whole "waiting till the round is over" to respawn slowed down my learning curve, which is why I liked DoD:S so much better.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: slugg
A high score means nothing in these two situations:

1. A team based game
2. A public game

^^ put the two together and you must realize that your head is HUGE!

HAHA no I don't think my head is huge. I was only pointing out where people think you hack when you are above them like the pub screen shot. I've played with a few clans and none of them were teams. The team I'm on now really is good, not because of frags, but because of teamwork.