They really need to do something about Nigerian Scammers.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Reads from bottom up.

Scammer:
Thanks for you quick response. I will be buying the ticket at the rate you wants to sell it. But the only convenient means of paying is mailing you a certified check and as for the pick up i will come by myself will come for the pick up when the certifed check clear at your bank upon confirmation of receiving the payment because am in a cofernce meeting riht now and it kind of busy in here. I don't want you to look for another buyer.I would have love to come down for the pick up right away but I don't have chance to do that now due to where i am now,am in a conference meetinmg on charity organisation programm but I am satisfied with the price. I will like you to give me the following information so that your payment can be issued out.
1) your full name to be on the check
2) your full contact address to send the payment to
3zip code; your mobile and land number to reach you.
Awaits your reply.........

danny casio <dcasi@yahoo.com> wrote:

I paid $22,250 for it as well so I can not make it much cheaper. It is new as stated on the title, where do you live?

Scammer:
Good day to you, am very interested in your item and i will like to
know the state and condition of item and the best price offer you gonna sell it for me.Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Why the heck did you even respond at all? Right off the bat: "good day to you" -- noone uses that language, it's clearly a foreign scammer. Should have deleted it right there. Even if that didn't clue you in, how about "I am very interested in your item". Who the heck says that? Only a foreign scammer.....

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
I know but with this kind of item I am trying to sel I couldn't take that chance of just deleting him outright.