They might have killed Ayman al-Zawahiri

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2005
I certainly hope so. It's too bad it took us over 4 years to have (maybe) pulled it off. But I do hope the bastard is deader than dirt.

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Predators carry...Hellfire missiles
WTF...if they know hes in the vacinity why arent we using nukes???
I mean if were going to kill 30 some odd villagers whats another 1000 more?

</sarcasm>

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
How many times have we heard this? We may of got this guy, we may have go that guy.... ends up we get ah heck all and end up blowing up someones residence killing their entire family.

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Rudee
How many times have we heard this? We may of got this guy, we may have go that guy.... ends up we get ah heck all and end up blowing up someones residence killing their entire family.

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

cerebusPu

Diamond Member
May 27, 2000
10 missiles to hit one hut? killed 30 civies too? geez...they let loose the missiles on that one.

robotic aircraft carring missiles is cool..but terrible aiming is not.

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: cerebusPu
10 missiles to hit one hut? killed 30 civies too? geez...they let loose the missiles on that one.

Come on... he could have been in any one of the huts. What are we to do? Aim for the one that we thought he might be in 3 days earlier?

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000

Actually, I think the Predators are remotely operated from bases in Germany. Also, they are extremely accurate, thus thus they are pretty much one shot, one kill, unless they hit groups of people, thus one shot, dozens of kills.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Hav0k99
shens....I saw him on Battlefield 2 like 25 mins ago.

We keep killing him but he just respawns. I wish he'd just log off or have Allah perma-ban him.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000

It's actually a pretty good sign of their confidence and intel- they want him dead in a bad way. If it took 4 years to know his location I'd launch everything at him too. It really is mind blowing to have that real-time type of response, though. It's gotta be spooky being a terrorist and not know if you're being followed by an unmanned, armed flying robot.