They hurt my Penis!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by rayfieldclement, Nov 20, 2012.

1. rayfieldclement

rayfieldclement Senior member

In 2001 I had urination problems. I would go to the bathroom then 2 minutes after I went it felt like I had to urinate again or it would feel like urine dripping out of my penis. When I went to the bathroom again nothing would come out so I went to the doctor a he preformed a cytoscopy on my bladder. That meant a metal or plastic tube(I think it was metal) was pushed down my penis from the hole into my gall bladder. The Doc used pain killer medication but it still hurt like heck. Afterwards I urineated blood and urine and it hurt like heck again. After that urination it returned to NORMAL. Any painful operations or heal ups for you?

2. Megatomic

Megatomic Lifer

operations - vasectomy. i got a shot of novacaine in my sac, i felt everything else. no post-op meds given by urologist (bastard).

heal ups - broken ribs twice due to massive/epic falls while trail running.

3. SilthDraeth

SilthDraeth Platinum Member

I can guarantee kidney stones hurt my penis more than the OP's doctor hurt his.

4. conorvansmack

conorvansmack Diamond Member

Now I'm afraid again.

5. AyashiKaibutsu

AyashiKaibutsu Diamond Member

I had my sinuses rotorooted, which triggered a 2 month long migraine besides all the other pain from it.

Sutures for wisdom teeth removal opened and food got caught in it. Was a very unpleasant two weeks.

I've had botox done for migraines. That stuff burns going in.

6. kevman

kevman Diamond Member

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty positive I will never go through that procedure.

7. sandorski

sandorski No Lifer

Through your penis into your gall bladder? Nope, just your Bladder. Your Gall Bladder lies between your Liver and your Intestines, fyi. ;)

8. rayfieldclement

rayfieldclement Senior member

Thanks I did not know that....

9. Theb

Theb Diamond Member

Vasectomy here too. Nerves before the procedure were the worst part. Luckily the doc gave me two valium, ended up taking them both.

Breaks: ankle, wrist, 2 x fingers (all skateboarding). The ankle was the worst by far. I strained my other ankle and I've actually had more issues with the strained one than the broken one.

10. nickbits

nickbits Diamond Member

I've had:
    Ptosis repair (droppy eyelid) 3 times
    LASIK twice
    Part of my brain removed
    Vascetomy
    Of those only the vasectomy accomplished its goal. The most painful thing was from the screws in the helmet I had to wear when they drilled into my skull.
    Actually the most painful thing I've had were the headaches I got for two weeks after 2 spinal taps. I had to take Vicodin to get any relief.

11. jagec

jagec Lifer

Well, he DID say that it hurt a lot and there was blood...

12. Ventanni

Ventanni Golden Member

Heal Ups - Broken wrist when I was young. Only hurt when I broke it, really. I've also sprained my right ankle twice while out running. The first time I had to limp it home (cop just pulled over to the side of the road and watched me), but I was lucky enough to have someone drive me home the second time I did it.

Major - Two cholesteatoma (ear drum tumor) removals in my right ear. Ear canal was enlarged. Lots of stitches. That was painful recovering from, but luckily the second surgery was done in a way that I'll never have to worry about the tumor coming back again. Just sucks having minimal hearing!

I also had a wisdom tooth removed with just local anesthesia. That was traumatic!

13. Rhezuss

Rhezuss Diamond Member

Had the same shit at age 9, 12 and 15...no fun at all...no nonoonooooooooooooooo

14. NuclearNed

NuclearNed Raconteur

I just had it done last month. The local anesthetic is the only part that hurt - the rest of the procedure was completely painless. Some mild pain for a couple of days, followed by a week of a little discomfort, and it was over.

15. NuclearNed

NuclearNed Raconteur

Appendectomy - by far the most painful thing I've ever experienced. The doctor tried to remove mine laproscopically, but ended up having problems and splitting me open the old-fashioned way. The absolute worst part was that every hour for a couple of days afterwards, a nurse made me hold a pillow tightly against my abdomen and cough as hard as possible - it felt like I was being ripped in half each time.

16. deadken

deadken Diamond Member

Did she give you a reason?!?

Or was she dressed in leather and telling you what a worthless piece of sh!t you are?

17. NuclearNed

NuclearNed Raconteur

I think it was to keep my lungs clear since I was confined to a bed for several days.

18. Poemol

Poemol Junior Member

OP should rejoice it returned to NORMAL!!Otherwise...