They don't answer emails on Saturdays

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
OMFG my comp is taken apart, I've been waiting all summer to get my watercooling set up, and when it finally arrives it's the wrong thing. I emailed them last night, they haven't answered all day so I doubt they'll answer tomorrow. I'm so pissed :|

:( :( :(

Feel my pain plsthx.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Don't worry, your watercooling setup will still be interesting for three or four days afyet you set it up. After that, it will start to seem like a really complicated, pain-in-the-ass CPU fan, so if you think about it in a certain way, you're actually extending the amount of joy you get out of it, since the anticipation is better than actually having a water-cooling setup.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
Originally posted by: notfred
Don't worry, your watercooling setup will still be interesting for three or four days afyet you set it up. After that, it will start to seem like a really complicated, pain-in-the-ass CPU fan, so if you think about it in a certain way, you're actually extending the amount of joy you get out of it, since the anticipation is better than actually having a water-cooling setup.

Hmm I'll try to think of it like that.

Actually I'm having a better time on my HP with IE and AIM right now than on my awesome comp with FF and Trillian :thumbsdown: