these people row boats worse than i do

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
They're blaming the kids, but it looks like they didn't do any more planning aside from throwing them in the water, and telling them to row. Protocol should have been spelled out before they ever touched the water. It's the organizer's fail, not the kids.

FleshLight

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2004
This clip is obviously fake propaganda to perpetuate the disgusting view that women are inferior at sports. It really doesn't surprise me seeing Reddit upboat it to the front page, you love seeing females being humiliated don't you. Why would somebody be recording this? Why would strong independant females act like this? Open your eyes you men's rights activists and quit acting like the female race would actually behave like this.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
This clip is obviously fake propaganda to perpetuate the disgusting view that women are inferior at sports. It really doesn't surprise me seeing Reddit upboat it to the front page, you love seeing females being humiliated don't you. Why would somebody be recording this? Why would strong independant females act like this? Open your eyes you men's rights activists and quit acting like the female race would actually behave like this.

lol, is this berta lovejoy?

EDIT: yep :awe:

Markbnj

Elite Member <br>Moderator Emeritus
Sep 16, 2005
www.markbetz.net
That is a coxswain fail, not a rowing fail. Sculling shells are steered from a tiller at the stern.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
That is a coxswain fail, not a rowing fail. Sculling shells are steered from a tiller at the stern.

3tn9hh.jpg

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
They're blaming the kids, but it looks like they didn't do any more planning aside from throwing them in the water, and telling them to row. Protocol should have been spelled out before they ever touched the water. It's the organizer's fail, not the kids.

It's both the organizer's fault and the girls. they are teenage girls. they should have common sense. they failed to use it.

Also seems like they have had little experience in the sport.

I mean for fucks sake do you think its a good idea to just fucking drift into the way of a race? ugh.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I thought this video was hilarious. Jeez, some of you have a craw up your butt. If there were more crashes like that maybe I'd be more interested in watching rowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.