These people PISS me off!!!!!

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001
I can stand drivers who are slow, I can stand people who doesn't signal when they do a sudden turn, I can stand people who tailgate... but OMG I cannot stand people who don't wait for their turn to proceed in a flashing red traffic signal! I was at this intersection with signal blinking red, naturally all cars do a stop and north & south bound would cross the intersection and then the east and west bound would go after. I stopped and waited for my turn to make a left turn from west bound to south bound. I watched as the cars cross in front of me, and knowing that after these cars passed its my turn to go. Then all of the sudden the 2 north bound cars gone RIGHT after the 2 cars in front of them passed the intersection w/o even waiting for my turn! So basically I was forced to wait as the north bound gone 2 times. If i had eggs in my car I would throw at their windows. People gotta learn how to wait for their turn, at signal, stop signs, and restaurants!

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
i drive slow on the freeway but keep my ass in the far right lane always, unless i pass and then i speed up to match traffic in the left lane.

snooker

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2001
I agree with this one.

They passed an aggressive driving law in FL recently. Now these people get ticketed if a cop views them in the act.

I Already seen a few get pulled over for weaving in and out of traffic just to reach the stop light first.

HonkeyDonk

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2001
Originally posted by: SOSTrooper
I can stand drivers who are slow, I can stand people who doesn't signal when they do a sudden turn, I can stand people who tailgate... but OMG I cannot stand people who don't wait for their turn to proceed in a flashing red traffic signal! I was at this intersection with signal blinking red, naturally all cars do a stop and north & south bound would cross the intersection and then the east and west bound would go after. I stopped and waited for my turn to make a left turn from west bound to south bound. I watched as the cars cross in front of me, and knowing that after these cars passed its my turn to go. Then all of the sudden the 2 north bound cars gone RIGHT after the 2 cars in front of them passed the intersection w/o even waiting for my turn! So basically I was forced to wait as the north bound gone 2 times. If i had eggs in my car I would throw at their windows. People gotta turn how to wait for their turn, at signal, stop signs, and restaurants!

so when all this was happening, were you thinking "oooh...another opportunity to post something useless on AT so that i can up my post count and waste bandwidth"

haha...j/k, yeah i don't like people who try to cut corners while driving.

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001
so when all this was happening, were you thinking "oooh...another opportunity to post something useless on AT so that i can up my post count and waste bandwidth"

Only about 830 more useless threads and replies to reach my 4 digit mark! :)

BTW does synthetic oil really improve the engine's longativity? I have a 2k2 Passat and the guy at JiffyLube said its better for me to pay $22 more ($42 total) and use synthetic oil on European cars.

spp

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2001
no what i hate is people who tailgates... it's like butt f***

blahblah99

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 2000
on a similar note, I got yelled at today by some bitch while making a left turn...I was talking to my friend in the car and I was making a left turn and accidently made a wider turn than usual so the car went to the right a little bit. The tires were still in my own lane though. A few seconds later I see a beat up suv speeding up and she yelled "what the f*ck! Learn how to drive!" and sped up. I waited for her to pass me and changed to the right most lane, downshifted to 2 and floored the sucker... She went to the left lane and floored it too but by the time I got to 60, she had already given up and I was WAY ahead of her. Cut her off and drove really slow just to p*ss her off.

Now I can understand why she was mad, but my tires didn't even cross the lane. Must be PMS or something.

Good thing I was driving my friend's turbo'd supra.. those things are WICKED. I can't wait to turbo up my 240sx! :) :) :D

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I drive slow. Blow me. I get 6 MPG better doing 55 than I do going 65. The speed limit is posted 55. Passing me does jack sh!t when you have to stop at the stop light 3 miles down the road.

It amazes how people seem to think that doing 15MPH over the speed limit really makes any tangible difference on a 5 mile stretch of highway.

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001
I do that to tailgaters, I dont hate them, but I just like to play with them. I would deliberately slow down when tailgaters close up on me. After they change to the other lane to pass me I would speed up and catch up to the next car and drive at even speed so they cannot pass. And I would slow down again to drive side by side w/ them and my girlfriend would wave goodbye and I would speed my car off till they couldnt catch up. But the thing is I dont have the balls to do that, when I see tailgaters I just drive faster then let them pass...plus I dont have a girlfriend so the plan wouldnt work anyway

:D

Legendary

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2002
Originally posted by: vi_edit
I drive slow. Blow me. I get 6 MPG better doing 55 than I do going 65. The speed limit is posted 55. Passing me does jack sh!t when you have to stop at the stop light 3 miles down the road.

It amazes how people seem to think that doing 15MPH over the speed limit really makes any tangible difference on a 5 mile stretch of highway.

On highway speeding is useless for short distances. On traffic lighted roads sometimes going a little faster than the speed limit will get you through a few lights, saving a lot of time.