These number don't add up.....

Sloth

Oct 21, 1999
Jator dumps through Mika. My numbers on Mika were about 3500 but DNet has me as 1500. I wonder if there is more going on with Mika's server then just not serving blocks out to the clients.

S.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Usually, when Mika's can't get blocks to give clients, it can't send blocks either.:(

dvch

Jun 28, 2000
I flushed 193 blks. to Mika's @5:41 UTC. Only 44 0f them showed up in the last update.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Mika's stats are OK....But the PProxy is not dumping to D.net...

It'll all show up at once when Mika's PProxy is flushed through D.net.....Could be a couple of days until Mika returns though....:(

Oh well, one big flush coming up:)...Considering several hundred thousand blocks a day through Mika...

If you need blocks, I'd suggest use clueless pproxy at clueless.2y.net. Clueless' pproxy flushes through Mika's so the stats won't be lost....

Oh, and Spacewalker, you blew right by me on Mika's yesterday...I held you off as long as I could, and you took that gigantic Dump:p...

SpaceWalker

Oct 13, 1999
Yeah I see what happened now...

How long does a block stay good?
How long before it's resent to someone else...

MOOOOOOOOOooooo........

imported_Thunder

Oct 14, 1999
Spacewalker,

No need to worry... as long as it was a block that was "issued" by d.net (as opposed to a block generated randomly by your machine), then it's not re-sent to anyone else for 90 days.

Keeping a finished block around and not sending it does increase the likelihood that someone else will randomly produce it and submit it, but the odds are still extremely small.

-Brian