These Elite Members

-SpYrL-

Nov 5, 1999
I used to read these forums a while back. I left for a while and started reading another. That forum got bogged down with trolls and some cheap mods so I came back this way. I understand the Golden, Platinum, and Diamond Status, but what about Elites like Viper GTS, NFS4, Russ, Red Dawn, Dennifloss, etc.? I've basically figured out yall just sit here all day and hit the refresh button but what else have yall done do be our elites?

-SpYrL-

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Not nearly as strange as mine, though.

;)

Seriously, though, I have no clue why I was bestowed with the Elite status. It kinda dropped on me outta the blue. Not that I'm complainin' about it, it's just a mystery to me too.

Viper GTS

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
What a pointless thread.

And what have you been doing, -SpYrL-?

-RSI

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< but I took a wrong turn at albakerkie >>

Paulson,

You took a wrong turn on the way to spelling class. It's Albuquerque.

Russ, NCNE

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Thank you, Russ. I knew his version was wrong, but wasn't about to risk the ridicule in case I too was wrong.

Viper GTS

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Nobody wants to help poor -SpYrL-?

Just do a &quot;search&quot; on Off-Topic using the keyword &quot;Elite&quot;. This question has been answered so many times.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
No, he understands the basic principle of eliteness. He just wants to know how us seemingly useless members (well, at least me ;)) managed to get it.

Viper GTS

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
I think he's just jealous for not getting paid for hitting the refresh button....ahh i'll welcome monday for that, but only that hehe.

Gizmology

Banned
Jul 31, 2000
Paulson is my idol. Someday I will be able to post as fast as Paulson and I will learn to not think before posting.

-Giz

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999

<< Paulson is my idol. Someday I will be able to post as fast as Paulson and I will learn to not think before posting. >>

it seems to be the statement of the day, but,

you underestimate yourself.