• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Question THERMAL LEFT AMD AM4 CPU Mount Upgrade

Dec 6, 2008
so, to much info and people over here dont really deserve ( or care) to know my dads story. long story short looking for a am4 kit for the 120 ultra. not asking for handouts.
Yes, Ultra 120 can be installed on the Asrock motherboard but you need the am4 mounting kit.
And during the COVID-19 we can’t send anything to Argentina.
Thank you for supporting us
Sincerely,
Varick

:( i just can find the kit over here and even if i could magical find one it would cost twice my current Id Cooling Se 214 ... any idea how to find this elusive am4 kit? such a great cooler a total waste not to use it!
thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
Dude, you didn't even wait 24 hours before criticizing other members?

But to answer your question, if they don't sell the kit on its own, and they cannot send you one, then I am not sure what other options you have outside buying another one, which would defeat the purpose.

Dec 6, 2008
update . great support from this guys. at least they are answering my mails... but no luck: 1 there is no part number for this item, and 2) they will not ship it over here, even if i pay! because its too expensive they say... ???

my reply was thanks. strange thing . im literally seen a billion of... yes international youtube givaways for nvidia / amds gpus... even 3090 this are huge ass boxes btw... i wonder how those guys do it...?

Dec 6, 2008
Again, there is no reason to be calling out forum members over this. Unless somebody is willing to buy the thing for you and then ship it, not much help we can provide.
dont worry. i will pay for a po box from Miami and offer that address... now i want to hear what they have to say to that. this are updates, if you guys dont want to read or help.. by all means feel free to leave and never come back. i wont post anymore btw.

If users want to give you an answer/advice, they will. There's no need to keep replying to yourself, and to insult other users simply because they don't want to help you......for free. In fact, acting like this likely will keep most established posters away as it is annoying and unnecessary.

AT Mod Usandthem

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY