Theresa May is a Lying Strumpet

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
Just watch this video:

In it she claims that the GRU was responsible for using a Russian nerve agent. To try and kill a former GRU operative who defected to the UK.

This is obviously a false flag operation (aka nutbar conspiracy theory) that is aimed at destabilizing Donald Trump. Even though Russian intelligence officers (and other defectors) have been dying via exotic means after defecting to the UK. Long before Trump was president. It's still all about trump and the deep state that is arrayed against him.

Get your tinfoil hats ready people. The leftists are coming.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
Cool story bro.

So did you take it seriously? Or not seriously? I am genuinely curious. My posts can go either way. Tends to depend on the reader.

Also I have been told that I have an extremely dry sense of humour. I am not sure if that is relevant.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
Is my Sarcasm Meter malfunctioning?

Maybe....;) maybe I should add more of these ;) I blame this thread on reading an article about this subject on the fox news site and then making the mistake of reading the comments. Yikes!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Maybe....;) maybe I should add more of these ;) I blame this thread on reading an article about this subject on the fox news site and then making the mistake of reading the comments. Yikes!

oops, ok, my bad. Ya, some comment sections are sad making.Seen many of them on Facebook.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
oops, ok, my bad. Ya, some comment sections are sad making.Seen many of them on Facebook.

Yeah. It's a bit silly the Russians have been taking out defectors in the UK going back to the 70s when the KGB used a modified umbrella to inject a ricin pellet into the the leg of Georgi Markov. According to fox news readers/watchers though the attempt on the Skripals clearly wasn't the Russians.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
I guess what I find most astounding is the British are part of the five eyes and one of the united states most trusted allies. Yet if you watch fox news. The Russians are actually far more trustworthy. What sort of intel or military alliance does the US have with Russia? This whole thing is absurd. If the British are saying the GRU were behind the attempt on the Skripals lives then that's what happened.

In what version of reality would you think otherwise? What the fuck is going on? I honestly struggle to understand the American right at this point. Suddenly one of America's closest allies is making up bullshit but Russia isn't? At what point does that make sense?

How old is the five eyes agreement? Thankfully Donald Trump will not be able to effect such a deep rooted alliance (hopefully). There must be so many people who work in sensitive positions protecting their countries just wondering what the fuck is going on and waiting for the useless fuck up Trump to be gone.

Although I guess it would be fair to say that intelligence and security operations outside of the US can continue unabated but the US is such a critical part of five eyes.......hopefully the Donald won't fuck up such a long standing alliance.

Last edited:

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Just watch this video:

In it she claims that the GRU was responsible for using a Russian nerve agent. To try and kill a former GRU operative who defected to the UK.

This is obviously a false flag operation (aka nutbar conspiracy theory) that is aimed at destabilizing Donald Trump. Even though Russian intelligence officers (and other defectors) have been dying via exotic means after defecting to the UK. Long before Trump was president. It's still all about trump and the deep state that is arrayed against him.

What's more likely to be real.

Your nutbar conspiracy claiming that the leader of the UK is spreading a nutbar conspiracy.

or

That its the truth.

I'm going to go with the non nutbar conspiracy and say its the truth.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
So did you take it seriously? Or not seriously? I am genuinely curious. My posts can go either way. Tends to depend on the reader.

Also I have been told that I have an extremely dry sense of humour. I am not sure if that is relevant.

Knowing your posting history, I would say /s is implied.

Otoh it sounds just like some of the wingnuts that you can never quite tell these days.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

I read it as sarcastic. I found it funny. I mean, you don't request that your comrades don their tinfoil hats with you if you are a true believer. :D

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
I hope it is /s because the world would be one more step to insanity if not.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I guess what I find most astounding is the British are part of the five eyes and one of the united states most trusted allies. Yet if you watch fox news. The Russians are actually far more trustworthy. What sort of intel or military alliance does the US have with Russia? This whole thing is absurd. If the British are saying the GRU were behind the attempt on the Skripals lives then that's what happened.

In what version of reality would you think otherwise? What the fuck is going on? I honestly struggle to understand the American right at this point. Suddenly one of America's closest allies is making up bullshit but Russia isn't? At what point does that make sense?

How old is the five eyes agreement? Thankfully Donald Trump will not be able to effect such a deep rooted alliance (hopefully). There must be so many people who work in sensitive positions protecting their countries just wondering what the fuck is going on and waiting for the useless fuck up Trump to be gone.

Although I guess it would be fair to say that intelligence and security operations outside of the US can continue unabated but the US is such a critical part of five eyes.......hopefully the Donald won't fuck up such a long standing alliance.
The Fox News people are staring at the naked boob being sucked on and missing the flip flops on the table.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Just watch this video:

Doesn't matter what she says on the video. She's not a "Strumpet" . As I understand the meaning of the word.

I'm sure her husband loves her, but there's not enough tequila on the planet to make me want to do her.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Only a strumpet would wear these shoes-

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2F07e72b64-48e2-11e6-8d68-72e9211e86ab

Reactions: Thebobo

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
Not sure who or what this source is, so I can't vouch for this, but seems like they've linked the Russian suspects to Russian intelligence (or at least made a compelling case...)

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-...eratives-prior-european-operations-disclosed/

Of course the British made a compelling case they have their full intelligence apparatus (GCHQ/MI6/MI5 and whatnot) at their disposal as well the intelligence coming from other five eyes members and allied intelligence agencies in Europe. It seems to be some kind of localized hysteria in the US which dictates the Russians are innocent.

Not to mention the precedent of Russian intelligence agencies eliminating defectors in the UK.

Reactions: cytg111