There's smug....and then there's SMUG - how not to get re-elected

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
New Hampshire has a state hearing on gun laws looking to place restrictions on "at risk" people purchasing firearms.
This smug fucker wears an AR-15 pin and he and his goons wear pearls to mock the "pearl clutching moms".

This image probably won't wear well in 2020.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...tivists-were-outraged/?utm_term=.f9fac88a2570

ZSCQS3DBVRCGRIL7EF6FKQOTSU.jpg

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It’s all Hillary’s fault for being the second least popular Canidate. Anyone else would have won against Trump.
The useful idiots truely believe this.

Reminds me of when I was a child in religious upbringing. How many times we said "the devil made me do it", I have no idea

Mar 11, 2004
These fucking clowns think they're up there with founding fathers with antics like these. Hell, they probably think they're as brave if not braver than the people that marched for Civil Rights in the 60s.

Oh well, let them have their white inbred bastions where they're free to inseminate their pure white daughters while giving each other pearl necklaces from gumming each other's dicks since meth's helped rot their teeth out, although I have a hunch the only thing that would get them erect enough is murdering sex workers in their backwoods rape dungeons.

Is that guy on the left that douchebag that used to run the RedPill subreddit?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Reminds me of when I was a child in religious upbringing. How many times we said "the devil made me do it", I have no idea

I'm not a Trump supporter (an understatement), don't buy Benghazi or any Republican conspiracy, but I have to agree that Hillary was a crappy choice and paid the price regardless of Russian interference. As she was pounding her fist against the established powers of Wall Street she amassed a substantial fortune holding out her hand and grabbing what they offered.

Did not and do not want.

If anything good has come out of the last couple of years it is the awareness that corruption is greater than people would allow themselves to believe but yes both sides suffer from this but at different degrees. It remains to be seen but I have no reason to believe Pelosi and others want to impact climate with providing the ways and means necessary. Gun control and universal care? As important as they are, they pale in comparison, but the real powers are in the energy sector and Hillary would be for talking not doing. By rights she should have won last time but if she had would we have an AOC in office now or just continue along happily with us frogs turning up the heat on our own burner in a real sense?

None of this excuses the Republicans in any way, but asking "what happens next" isn't something that's done on a regular basis.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I certainly wasn't enthralled with HRC. Frankly, IMO, it would not have much difference at all with most voters for Trump. A different candidate could've potentially won't the EC since it was less than 100k votes across 3 states. But in general, Cons would've put in for Trump anyways.

Mar 11, 2004
I certainly wasn't enthralled with HRC. Frankly, IMO, it would not have much difference at all with most voters for Trump. A different candidate could've potentially won't the EC since it was less than 100k votes across 3 states. But in general, Cons would've put in for Trump anyways.

What does that have to do with this thread?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well I guess even the most diabolical, insane, paranoid nutjob wards from the Funny Farm have a right to bear arms, right? Everybody needs a few.

/s

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
What does that have to do with this thread?
Lol, no idea, just responded to Hya.

So, you're right, back to the topic. The lawmakers in question are essentially no more than internet trolls. Looking to invoke an emotional response in a "fuck your feels" way. It's childish and unbecoming of someone elected to lead.

cfenton

Jul 27, 2015
I don't know why this jumped out at me, but it looks like old Rep. Wallace carved his name plaque out of wood. Everyone else in the photo has a printed plaque.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Well I guess even the most diabolical, insane, paranoid nutjob wards from the Funny Farm have a right to bear arms, right? Everybody needs a few.

/s
Yup, right down the street from me a schizophrenic 19 yo just killed his parents with their own unlocked up gun. Nothing says freedom like leaving loaded weapons around schizophrenic kids. Now they have helped feed the tree of freedom like good Patriots.

Last edited:

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I like what these guys did. If we get rid of all personal rights that can cause harm, then we'll all live forever. Right?

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
These are the same people who wore purple heart band aids to their convention when Kerry was running. The classiest people.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Hmm, maybe they think those pearls will let them use the women’s bathroom at the statehouse.