'There Will Be a Purge:' U.S. Pastor Warns of 'Jew Coup' to Impeach Trump

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
The Pastor is a bigot plain and simple. What should be concerning is does he have a large following.... And was he this vocal before Trump was elected?

He probably was but less people were likely to pay attention to him before Trump won the E.C. while losing the popular vote.

________

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
One of the "secret formulas" for converting unbelievers of Trump into members of his cult is to preach from the thousands of pulpits in the nation where unbridled blind faith, trust and the willingness to believe that nothing but the truth is being preached therein are already hard wired in the pews and those folks are fully primed and eagerly awaiting the "Words From Heaven" through their clergy.

To believe in God is to believe in Trump. That's the pitch from the pulpits to the pews.

This is a real and ongoing scam that's nation-wide in scope and happening at this very moment where religion is being exploited by the GOP without guilt or remorse.

Reactions: Meghan54

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
you did, though. you voted for all of it.

elections have consequences. and now you've got Russians running the show, you dummy. :D
People like him will claim, "I didn't see this coming" or "I didn't know he was capable of doing that"

You don't get to cleanse your soul after the fact. Everything Trump is doing now he did before the election. It was out in the open and we could all see it.

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I wonder what kind of dude Trump is when he is alone. I cant see him turning his eyes to the night sky and marvel at the reality of the universe...

Of which he'd be completely unfazed, given that even the vastness and wonder of the universe can't compete with his own power and glory. Trump is like Zaphod Beeblebrox going into the Total Perspective Vortex and coming out the same as he was before when everyone else went totally insane.

Reactions: pmv