There he goes again.... Obama

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I swear, this president just never sees it coming.
He is so trusting. So assuming.
For 8 years Barack believe with all his heart that republicans in congress liked him.
Might even work with him.
Might consider just one US Supreme Court nomination from him.

And then we have tomorrow November 10th 2016.
The day President elect Donald Trump is to meet face to face with this current president, president Barack Obama.
This will not go well, and Obama once again has not a clue as to what is in store.

Trump will expect Obama to kiss his ring, shine his shoes, and look the other way while Donald grabs Michelle's pu@@y.
And then, Donald will measure Barack's height to make sure that Trump wall is built high enough.

I would hope that Obama knows something must be up when Trump asks Barack to take his hat, a white hood with two eye holes, when Donald enters the residency.
No... I don't see this going well.
I don't see this going well at all.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 13Gigatons

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Democrats have never understood Republicans. Most Republicans I know are borderline sociopaths. They are basically crooks who have gotten away with being crooks because it serves someone's agenda.

Even now Obama won't accept that the Republicans will repeal Obama care and replace it with nothing.

Kazukian

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2016
Sportage, time to put on your big girl panties and step out of the echo chamber for a while.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Prediction- it will be a civil meeting and while their will be no joy it will be fine.

Sporty- try meditation.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Might consider just one US Supreme Court nomination from him.

Just one... wait, what? You too daft to have heard of Kagan and/or Sotomayor?
Republicans are blocking the third nomination from being heard. I don't agree with it but let's keep the record straight.
Hell, in 2006 Obama himself VOTED to do the same to Alito.
when Trump asks Barack to take his hat, a white hood with two eye holes, when Donald enters the residency.

Wow... the problem with echo chambers buddy, is you're deluded enough to think Trump has a white hood.
Listening to Trump's enemies demonize him for the past two years is not something you should have taken to heart.
Because their lies are not reality.

Reactions: Kazukian

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
I'm sure it will be frosty, but nothing like you're describing. Trump is a degenerate piece of shit and I doubt he's pleasant to spend much time around. He did say the current president was a foreign Muslim for quite some time, a completely lunatic fringe theory that had no basis in reality. That is how fucked up of a person Trump is on a personal level.

I think the half of the electorate that did not support him is sitting around in limbo waiting to see if he is really as fucked up as his rhetoric during the election run makes him look to be, or if he was just posturing and blowing out his ass and the country is not going to go straight down the toilet after he enters office.

Such a divided country, almost 50/50 split down harshly partisan lines. Spend 4 or 8 years with half the country thinking their leader is the awful and then switch and the other half gets a leader they hate as well. It does look like Trump will probably be the most hated president in US history. That inauguration drive will have feces being thrown at the car most likely :D If it was only feasible to just split the place in half and let each side take a half you'd think they'd all be better off. I actually think the red team would be in much rougher shape though. The economic/brain trust of the country is concentrated in the liberal areas of the country for the most part.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
We are going to have a fucking whore as a first lady.

There are certain presumptions for folks who think sex belongs only between married couples in a bedroom with the lights off.
I'd favor a "whore" over someone just stepping off the Mayflower, sorry.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
There are certain presumptions for folks who think sex belongs only between married couples in a bedroom with the lights off.
I'd favor a "whore" over someone just stepping off the Mayflower, sorry.

But she did just step off a plane from Slovenia. She isn't even American.

Ahh hell with it. I'm not going to waste time arguing. Sour grapes at this point.