The Zidane Headbutt Collage

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: chuckywang
LOL at Boom Heatshot!!!!

Hahahaha.

BTW, anybody have the HD clip of his head butt?

That was the one I made actually. :D

It was originally HD but YTMND gif's have to be around 1.5mb to work so I needed to cut it down of course.

I can't find the HD clip of it anywhere online yet, but I'll upload mine later.

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: ricochet
You have to admit without that headbutt Zidane won't be as famous as he is now. This will go down as one of the most "WTF moments" in World Cup history.

no, frankly, I don't. he scored 3 goals and won the golden ball. the headbutt is just an aside.

thspimpolds

Jul 10, 2006
This just in.

He was called a "dirty terrorist" I knwo he's algerian, but could be becasue he's french too, jk

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: thspimpolds
This just in.

He was called a "dirty terrorist" I knwo he's algerian, but could be becasue he's french too, jk

?? wtf. wwybuwb

Nov 3, 2004
Originally posted by: chambersc
You have to admit without that headbutt Zidane won't be as famous as he is now. This will go down as one of the most "WTF moments" in World Cup history.

no, frankly, I don't. he scored 3 goals and won the golden ball. the headbutt is just an aside.

no, it's not. it's the only thing that will make this World Cup barely well known in the history of World Cups

BD2003

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Where is that final fantasy song from? I know its not a FF game, but sounds so familiar...

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: IAteYourMother
Originally posted by: chambersc

no, it's not. it's the only thing that will make this World Cup barely well known in the history of World Cups

alright, lol, whatever you say :roll: