The 'Your Favorite Quote From Borat" Thread *SPOILERS*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jds2006

Golden Member
Jun 12, 2005
I loved the part where he was giving that one guy cheese made by his wife. And he's all like "this cheese was made from my wife's tits!" ROFL that guy's expression when Borat said that was priceless.

herkulease

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: jds2006
I loved the part where he was giving that one guy cheese made by his wife. And he's all like "this cheese was made from my wife's tits!" ROFL that guy's expression when Borat said that was priceless.

ahaha with Bob Barr and then followed by Alan Keyes on his suppose gay escapde.

ZiKi

Mar 19, 2004
Originally posted by: InverseOfNeo
There are too many quotes to give a favorite label to. It was hillarious throughout.

true, at the end i think i was out of laughs.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: jds2006

This was the best.. his face was priceless

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Originally posted by: IAteYourMother
about his sister telling him "you not can get this!" and he would cry, and then one day, he got it. And then we gave hi-five

that was hilarious

MiranoPoncho

Golden Member
Oct 7, 2004
@ the animal shelter
Borat: and how do you cook this?
Shelter keeper: No! That dog is not for eating!

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Originally posted by: z0mb13
How is that joke at the dealership when the salesman answered with corvette?

He says something about wanting a car that will get him a lot of virgin. Then the guy immediatly said corvette before borat even finished his sentance.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Alienwho
Originally posted by: z0mb13
How is that joke at the dealership when the salesman answered with corvette?

He says something about wanting a car that will get him a lot of virgin. Then the guy immediatly said corvette before borat even finished his sentance.

lol. he kept asking him where the p*ssy magnet was located in the car. :D