The worst thing I've ever seen on the web...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
As weird as this guy may be, at least he's not a serial killer...

at least not that we know of.

:p

weirdichi

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
I'm guessing this link is NSFW?

If you're working for the Man Show, you're damn right it's not safe for work! Sh|t, it's not safe for work anyway!!!

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Very lengthy bio

Somewhere around maybe 17, I became very interested in LSD, largely due to all the publicity it was getting on TV as "the new drug". The TV reports described how it made people see colors and rainbows and put them into a fantasy world for 8 to 10 hours at a time. "Sounds good to me!!!" I thought, and I made it my business to get some. I did a lot of reading about it, and did everything by the book... including having at least one friend in the room that was not using the drug. To those that don't know, LSD is a tremendous mind altering drug. It does indeed cause what I can only describe as all encompassing hallucinations, in which the mind will convert music into the most amazing patterns of light and color. It also puts you (or at least it did me) into a very childlike state, and if you are not mentally stable or the environment is bad, it can turn into a nightmare experience that we referred to as a bad trip, or "flipping out".

LSD is on a certain level anti-addictive. First of all, if you take it less than 12 days apart, it will lose most of its effect. Second, the experience is so profound that most people would not want to use it again anytime soon. For me however, it marked the beginning of a lifestyle of progressively frequent drug use, with LSD and other hallucinogens at the top of my list. As a single parent, my dad was not able to police me as he probably would have otherwise. It was far too easy for me to have people over the house to trip out and get high anytime. I was also a pretty smart kid, so that unlike many of my friends, my schoolwork was not being affected at all by these drugs. In fact, I remember scoring a 94 on my Physics regents exam, which I completed in 1/3 the allotted time, after having used LSD for the first time just 2 nights before. But the lines between fantasy and reality were beginning to blur in my life. The effects of LSD lend themselves quite well to spiritual openness and curiosity. Around that time, a band called the Moody Blues became my favorite group. With their great blend of Rock and Orchestral music, and lyrics that always hinted at the greater realities of God, Love, and Hope, I was becoming a very philosophical kid.

Many years ago for him.