the women in my office are such skanks

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
well, I've already told the story about the sales rep who is f*cking the branch director to get bigger accounts passed to her. She's the skankiest of the office, but others are still kind of bad.

So there's another girl in the office who, even tho she has a BF, keeps hitting on me. Apparently she just keeps her BF around because he buys her stuff like Louis Vutton purses, but she's really still playing the field when he's not around.

And then there is this other girl who is trying to shack it up with the guy who sits next to me. The thing is he's married so he's trying real hard to keep the snake in the bag, but today at lunch a bunch of the guys were pushing him on to get some play before the opportunity is lost so it's probably gonna happen this time. The thing is that girl also has a BF, and she doesn't really find him attractive.

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: OS
well, I've already told the story about the sales rep who is f*cking the branch director to get bigger accounts passed to her. She's the skankiest of the office, but others are still kind of bad. So there's another girl in the office who, even tho she has a BF, keeps hitting on me. Apparently she just keeps her BF around because he buys her stuff like Louis Vutton purses, but she's really still playing the field when he's not around. And then there is this other girl who is trying to shack it up with the guy who sits next to me. The thing is he's married so he's trying real hard to keep the snake in the bag, but today at lunch a bunch of the guys were pushing him on to get some play before the opportunity is lost so it's probably gonna happen this time. The thing is that girl also has a BF, and she doesn't really find him attractive.

and you want use to believe you are a 'regular' avg ATOT nerd :p

styrafoam

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2002
If they pull their weight who cares? I would rather work with a skank than a lazy do-nothing complainer.

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
Yes, sometimes you just gotta go, wtf are people's morals?

Apparently, they're non-existant at times.
:eek:

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
well, I've already told the story about the sales rep who is f*cking the branch director to get bigger accounts passed to her. She's the skankiest of the office, but others are still kind of bad.

So there's another girl in the office who, even tho she has a BF, keeps hitting on me. Apparently she just keeps her BF around because he buys her stuff like Louis Vutton purses, but she's really still playing the field when he's not around.

And then there is this other girl who is trying to shack it up with the guy who sits next to me. The thing is he's married so he's trying real hard to keep the snake in the bag, but today at lunch a bunch of the guys were pushing him on to get some play before the opportunity is lost so it's probably gonna happen this time. The thing is that girl also has a BF, and she doesn't really find him attractive.

Anyone that lets a girl use them for money is a fool. If you know someone is a gold-digger you hit it and leave it(if it is hittable and not skanky).

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: kalster
well, I've already told the story about the sales rep who is f*cking the branch director to get bigger accounts passed to her. She's the skankiest of the office, but others are still kind of bad. So there's another girl in the office who, even tho she has a BF, keeps hitting on me. Apparently she just keeps her BF around because he buys her stuff like Louis Vutton purses, but she's really still playing the field when he's not around. And then there is this other girl who is trying to shack it up with the guy who sits next to me. The thing is he's married so he's trying real hard to keep the snake in the bag, but today at lunch a bunch of the guys were pushing him on to get some play before the opportunity is lost so it's probably gonna happen this time. The thing is that girl also has a BF, and she doesn't really find him attractive.

and you want use to believe you are a 'regular' avg ATOT nerd :p

I'm just a little squirrel in a big world looking for his nut. :Q

Compton

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2000
None of that sounds too out of the ordinary to me. That's just the story of the typical American infidel.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Wow.. I am sorry you are involved with this place, they sound really bad from what you've told us.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002

Heck, wish I was employed in such a place. Where I work women are closed really tight and couldn't care less for their co-workers, me, to be more specific. I wouldn't mind getting to know some of them closer, quite frankly, but good things almost never happen to me :(