the women in my office are such skanks

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
I'm sorry you work in a place where the women want to have lots of sex. It must be hard.

Excuse the pun.

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
Originally posted by: StinkyPinky
I'm sorry you work in a place where the women want to have lots of sex. It must be hard.

Excuse the pun.

I don't believe your statement was a pun. I think it is sarcasm though.

Ryan

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
Originally posted by: Booster
Originally posted by: OS
well, I've already told the story about the sales rep who is f*cking the branch director to get bigger accounts passed to her. She's the skankiest of the office, but others are still kind of bad.

So there's another girl in the office who, even tho she has a BF, keeps hitting on me. Apparently she just keeps her BF around because he buys her stuff like Louis Vutton purses, but she's really still playing the field when he's not around.

And then there is this other girl who is trying to shack it up with the guy who sits next to me. The thing is he's married so he's trying real hard to keep the snake in the bag, but today at lunch a bunch of the guys were pushing him on to get some play before the opportunity is lost so it's probably gonna happen this time. The thing is that girl also has a BF, and she doesn't really find him attractive.

Heck, wish I was employed in such a place. Where I work women are closed really tight and couldn't care less for their co-workers, me, to be more specific. I wouldn't mind getting to know some of them closer, quite frankly, but good things almost never happen to me :(

Dude, lighten up. You are the single most depressed individual I have ever encountered.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
This thread reminds of the one where someone posted that their neighbors were acting "weird" because they parked their RV in their backyard. This person posted pctures of their neighbor's RV and called the cops on them.

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
This is yet another reason on my list of why I will never move to California. Going there once a year is bad enough. :(

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Why? because they subscribe to the "yes I do but not with you" line of thought?

think you nailed that right on the head......

Funny how it works that way. (In fact, I have a funny feeling that this attitude alone is and has been the cause of a lot of the sexual repression in this country over the years.)

Chumpman

Banned
Feb 26, 2003
Originally posted by: rgwalt
Originally posted by: StinkyPinky

Excuse the pun.

I don't believe your statement was a pun. I think it is sarcasm though.

Ryan

I believe what I have just bolded is the pun in his post.

WT

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2000
This thread reminds of the one where someone posted that their neighbors were acting "weird" because they parked their RV in their backyard. This person posted pctures of their neighbor's RV and called the cops on them.

Yea, but that was a meth lab !!
And the RVer's were ATOT lurkers and managed to clean things up before the cops arrived.
Lets not ignore the facts here, dude !!

;)

iliopsoas

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
And then there is this other girl who is trying to shack it up with the guy who sits next to me. The thing is he's married so he's trying real hard to keep the snake in the bag, but today at lunch a bunch of the guys were pushing him on to get some play before the opportunity is lost so it's probably gonna happen this time. The thing is that girl also has a BF, and she doesn't really find him attractive.

That is so wrong to try and wreck a marriage like that.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth
Originally posted by: Freejack2
This is yet another reason on my list of why I will never move to California. Going there once a year is bad enough. :(

What?
Obviously he's a retard , ignore him!

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
well, I've already told the story about the sales rep who is f*cking the branch director to get bigger accounts passed to her. She's the skankiest of the office, but others are still kind of bad.

So there's another girl in the office who, even tho she has a BF, keeps hitting on me. Apparently she just keeps her BF around because he buys her stuff like Louis Vutton purses, but she's really still playing the field when he's not around.

welcome to the real world. sounds typical to me.

and tell your friend hes a fvcking moron if he risks his home and marriage just to hit some skank. he needs to evolve a little and not listen to his friends(if you can call them that when they are telling him to do something so obviously stupid and worthless) and think with his brain instead of his little peter.