The whole country needs to rise up against these bought and paid for arrogant fs

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

The stench of this court is beyond belief and action needs to be taken. Democrats should erect a public Supreme Court urination center out side the SC building with statues of the five to piss on. This court is diseased.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I weary of explaining my point of view anymore. Courtroom conviction of a crime is biased toward protecting the innocent, with what I call "unreasonable certainty". Compare it to the CSI or detective sense of things, acquiring the largest amount of evidence to assure a conclusion that is beyond a level of mere suspicion.

Given the variety of jurisdictions, the number of different crimes of which the Criminal in Chief stands accused, and the levels of evidence supporting each charge, I'm freaking amazed at how his supporters just ignore it all to assume that all 91 felony counts in multiple jurisdictions are just something concocted by a conspiracy of Democrats or Liberals to destroy their beloved Fuhrer. And they ignore the fact that prosecutors don't bring a case to trial with insufficient evidence to prove the Truth of it.

As for Fani Willis: so far it appears they want to disqualify her as prosecutor because . . . . she has a boyfriend.

So for that, I mistrust the idea that Trump's fate should be left to a de facto jury of -- perhaps -- 70 million among the entire electorate. That's too many to be anonymous among themselves, and the anonymity incentivizes irresponsibility.

I can't trust the Supremes, and it seems like their choices are driven by a covert motive of delay. Particularly, Thomas, whom I actually met around 1983, should be effing impeached.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I weary of explaining my point of view anymore. Courtroom conviction of a crime is biased toward protecting the innocent, with what I call "unreasonable certainty". Compare it to the CSI or detective sense of things, acquiring the largest amount of evidence to assure a conclusion that is beyond a level of mere suspicion.

Given the variety of jurisdictions, the number of different crimes of which the Criminal in Chief stands accused, and the levels of evidence supporting each charge, I'm freaking amazed at how his supporters just ignore it all to assume that all 91 felony counts in multiple jurisdictions are just something concocted by a conspiracy of Democrats or Liberals to destroy their beloved Fuhrer. And they ignore the fact that prosecutors don't bring a case to trial with insufficient evidence to prove the Truth of it.

As for Fani Willis: so far it appears they want to disqualify her as prosecutor because . . . . she has a boyfriend.

So for that, I mistrust the idea that Trump's fate should be left to a de facto jury of -- perhaps -- 70 million among the entire electorate. That's too many to be anonymous among themselves, and the anonymity incentivizes irresponsibility.

I can't trust the Supremes, and it seems like their choices are driven by a covert motive of delay. Particularly, Thomas, whom I actually met around 1983, should be effing impeached.
I am glad you expressed your view. It is always to the point in my opinion. MAGA is a disease. America would be really great without it.

Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Mind if I steal this?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
From an optimistic point of view, it seems as if Trump will lose again. Should that righteous occasion occur, I wonder what the bought and paid for conservatives in the SCOTUS are going to do about it.

Seeing as if they're being blatant about giving Trump more than enough breaks to stay in the race, I wonder how far they're willing to abuse their powers in order to keep the Democrats from expanding the Court in democracy's favor.

It does look like the GOP have a strategy in place in all three branches of gov't that employs any and all means including wandering into the realm of criminality and unconstitutionality in order to get their useful idiot back in control.

The Hunt for Hunter Biden and their effort to impeach Joe ploy has run out of steam, the border issue that Trump has deemed essential for his road back to victory has been exposed for what it really is, so what else is in their bullpen warming up for another last second on the clock shock and awe Hillary style bushwhacking have they in mind? One would think the DNC have learned a painful lesson over this type of skullduggery and have a plan to mitigate that manner of maliciousness but the what-if's can't all be covered when considering the desperate nature the GOP has cornered itself in.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
From an optimistic point of view, it seems as if Trump will lose again. Should that righteous occasion occur, I wonder what the bought and paid for conservatives in the SCOTUS are going to do about it.

Seeing as if they're being blatant about giving Trump more than enough breaks to stay in the race, I wonder how far they're willing to abuse their powers in order to keep the Democrats from expanding the Court in democracy's favor.

It does look like the GOP have a strategy in place in all three branches of gov't that employs any and all means including wandering into the realm of criminality and unconstitutionality in order to get their useful idiot back in control.

The Hunt for Hunter Biden and their effort to impeach Joe ploy has run out of steam, the border issue that Trump has deemed essential for his road back to victory has been exposed for what it really is, so what else is in their bullpen warming up for another last second on the clock shock and awe Hillary style bushwhacking have they in mind? One would think the DNC have learned a painful lesson over this type of skullduggery and have a plan to mitigate that manner of maliciousness but the what-if's can't all be covered when considering the desperate nature the GOP has cornered itself in.
I do not believe you can depend on Democrats getting past the notion they are in a political contest with Republicans who play by the same rules. They don't know when they are being punched in the face or how to respond. That fucker, Garland is a perfect example, in my opinion. His mission, not to appear even mildly partisan with a party that actively works to fill the DOJ with Nazis. He's an gelded imbecile. I think the rage needs to go to the streets. We need mass protests and the realization that the Republicans fear is that we will become just like them. That fear needs to grow to the level of hesitancy. The politically corrupt need to know some real fear to go with their projections.

What we are witnessing, in my opinion, is a political system that has been compromised by wealth, power, and political influence to the point that the average person has long ago given up any hope of swift justice and even any justice at all. The court system is one gigantic farce. Crime pays in our system. Trump is a life long winner by abusing the system that can't end him. A lifetime of success and are we at the end yet.

The secret to capitalism is self interested competition. What does a narcissistic psychopath excel at? He is the system's perfect result. But we love our system so we have to let him win, no?

Mar 11, 2004
Summary of the link?

A bunch of religious people signed a petition rebuking Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito. Not sure if its for sane reasons or racism or who the fuck knows. Certainly wouldn't be able to based on the OP. I only know that much because I hovered over the link to see what the fuck it was since the OP decided to be blackangst or HomerJS and just put "MSN" which doesn't tell you anything because that's a news aggregator where they take an article that originated somewhere else and slap their advertising dick on.

Reactions: Mr.IncrediblyBored

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
A bunch of religious people signed a petition rebuking Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito. Not sure if its for sane reasons or racism or who the fuck knows. Certainly wouldn't be able to based on the OP. I only know that much because I hovered over the link to see what the fuck it was since the OP decided to be blackangst or HomerJS and just put "MSN" which doesn't tell you anything because that's a news aggregator where they take an article that originated somewhere else and slap their advertising dick on.
All I know is what I read which Mr I B or you could also also have read by clicking the link and that after I posting it I clicked it to make sure what I read came up. My decision as you put it was to provide the material I wanted to comment on period. I was indifferent to the fact there would be children like you and he would who would have emotional issues with it but not unexpectedly so. You won’t die trying to be more mature.

Remember, no matter how shitty you see the world to be I see it far shittier. I just don’t try to torture everyone around me as a pathetic attempt to get even. I am aware how deeply you hurt and what that does to people.