The weirdest thing happened to me last night.....

I woke up around three A.M. with a throbbing sharp pain in my LEFT hand. A few years back I got a "boxers fracture" (broken bone between wrist and pinky knuckle) on my RIGHT hand. This felt similar to that pain wise, but the intensity was about 10 times worse. It literally hurt so bad I was in tears last night.

I have no idea what happened. I wasn't sleeping on it wrong, nor did I hit anything to my knowledge. The pain lasted full on for about thirty minutes. I finally gave up and found some old pain meds and took them just to get back to sleep. I wake up this morning and everything is fine?!?!

I could have sworn it was broken. Any ideas on what caused this? And no, it wasn't sturbing, I'm right handed at that.

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003
Maybe you were fighting Magneto on the astral plane and punched him really hard. :Q

BullyCanadian

Platinum Member
May 4, 2003
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
heart attack? you should get a doctor to check that out

I'm 27, though a heart attack isn't impossible at my age, it is highly unlikely.

my suggestion is just to get it checked cause anything is possible, and they say denial is a symptom too. (also from experience, a teacher had a heart attack at a grocery store, and thought it wasnt possible for him cause he was soo healthy, he had a pain shoot up and down his arm for a while, and then he finally decided to go to the hospital and get it checked out.)

I'll consider that, but the pain was concentrated in my hand for the most part. Towards the end it did shoot up my forearm a bit.

jagr10

Golden Member
Jan 21, 2001
I occasionally get a pain in my upper arm/shoulder area which is too much for me so I grab some pain meds too and it numbs my pain. I can't explain it, but it's so intense you can't sleep.