The weekend of xmellyx

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
:beer: :D

I get my weekends off approx. every 5 weeks or so. Tonight I visited a 'friend' ;) , then bought a large pepperoni pizza on the way home. I ate half of it. :Q It's frigid in Toronto so I felt like totally hibernating tonight...popped in a dvd and made my plans for tomorrow night...a girls' night out. I was invited to dinner on Sunday but I dunno if I'll go...

k, your turn.

Soccer55

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2000
It's cold and the roads are still pretty bad near where I live in central NY, so I'm sitting here bored out of my mind trying to find something to do. Tomorrow, I get to work on group theory homework all day and then go to a sports bar in the evening with some friends to watch the Syracuse-Notre Dame basketball game, then who knows. Sunday will be spent watching football hopefully resulting in an Indianapolis-Philadelphia Super Bowl.

-Tom

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Well I just got home from work, it's cold as h*ll outside, so I'm going to veg this weekend and enjoy a lot of :beer:

Cheers xmellyx :beer:

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Put in for the construction loan to build my house today and prolly be looking at quite a few open houses around here to help put ideas together.

I am planning to contract the house out by myself... so I will probably start taking antacids this weekend as well. ;)

<------- w00t! 1000 posts! :D

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Let's see...ran some errands this morning, met up with some friends at the mall, went to GameWorks and then saw "Along Came Polly"...came home for some hot pot with the family...then a friend came over, we watched Freddy vs. Jason (hehe :D) and played some Ikaruga. Tomorrow...work, then the auto show...Sunday, I'm taking my sister skiing.

whew.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Today started off good: woke up @ 9:30 and got to the house I'm working on at noon. Unfortunately, the children were sick - so, I was limited in what I could do. Very little money was earned today. :(

Saturday:

Meet with client to finalize bathroom renovation plans.
Meet with client #2 to provide estimate in kitchen - where there was some minor fire damage.
Meet with client #3 to look at their home and work with them on some renovation ideas.
Work on built-in cabinets so that I can install them for a client this next week.
If time permits, work on the two sub-woofers I'm building for my family room.
Spend some time with the family.

Sunday:

Perform a shower door installation for a renovation I'm working on.
Get back to working on the cabinets.
Work on subwoofers - hopefully :)
Spend some time with the family.

That's about it. Kind of boring, but I'm doing things that I truly enjoy. :)

GiLtY

Golden Member
Sep 10, 2000
Gotta read 100 pages for my Comp Sci class on programming that utilizes piping and sockets, Unix commands and such, then another 100 pages for a class on Vietnam that I'm taking now.... oh how fun my weekend will be :disgust:

--GiLtY

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
It's really cold and I'm in a town where everything except old chicago closes by 9. I get to do about a day's worth of reading for my four history classes after I buy my textbooks tomorrow, then I get to work on transferring out of this stupid town.

HendrixFan

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2001
I woke up to a rainy ugly day. Toy Story DVD came in through Netflix, which was exciting. Went to go mentor my little kindergartener that I see every Friday. Went out to eat with my roommate and my friend at the Olive Garden, the waitress was kinda rude, but she warmed up to us. Finished of the meal with the nice Chocolate Lasagna dessert! We then shopping and I picked up a pair of the retro Charles Barkley's along with a few items of clothing. We met up with another friend, went to Taco Bell then to the movies to see Along Came Polly.

Tomorrow is a big day cuz the boss is coming over to watch basketball while I fix his computer.

Good times!

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I got off work around 7 and went over to my ex's place to pick up my dog. Hung out with her, her roommate (whom I happen to work with), and her roommate's g/f. Had a couple of beers..

Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow night, but I think I'm going to go to bed soon. It's been a long day. It would be nice if I had a "friend" I could, er, "visit"... :p

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Kiyup
Didn't you go to the friend for the pepperoni?

Touch&eacute;... :p But I was hungry for more and hence the large pepperoni.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
tonight: go to a friends birthday party and afterwards prolly step up in the club.

tomorrow: watch football tomorrow and during half time and after the games, play medal of honor on the ps2 with my friends.

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Beast. And maybe if I feel like it some Vanilla Coke.

Try to stay in, its way too cold to go out into the ghetto.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I had a party. A hot girl danced on a table. We have a giant hole in the hallway outside the apt. It was a good night.