The W, <Q>, and (Q), and new (S) trains in NYC.....

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Why? Why damnit! All they're doing is moving 6th ave lines over to bway, why rename the damn things?

psteng19

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2000
i dunno, but i sat in a new 6 train for the first time today and that thing was a beauty. first time i actually wanted to stay longer in an NYC subway car.

btw, where do u live pretender?

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
I live in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

Yeah, the new 6 train cars are nice. I had to take the 6 every day to get to school, and those new trains are nice :)

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i remember riding the new trains a few years ago... it was the 2/3 line. i took it to go to school.

i was only on a few times, but they had a funny smell. from chemicals, not quite homeless...

d0ofy

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Those new 6 trains are nice. More room for everyone, well lit, and a quiet ride (at least in comparison to the 7).
Coming soon the the MTA, the V train! Yippie!

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000

<< i remember riding the new trains a few years ago... it was the 2/3 line. i took it to go to school.

i was only on a few times, but they had a funny smell. from chemicals, not quite homeless...
>>

I remember the 2 trains a few years back...used to partially live in upper manhattan. If I remember correctly those were different from the current #6's. For one thing, the new 2/3's had horrible seating room, the 6's having seemingly more. Also the new 2 trains had the insides where each car's seats were one specific color (and each car was a different color) if I remember correctly, but the 6's are just all blue seating.

Don't ask how I remember all this crap...

<< i live on 18th avenue... bensonhurst. >>

Whoa, cool. I'm only, uh, 13 avenues away