The US Senat Adjurnd over the Cavanaugh Case Vs Trudeau holding off NAFTA.

Jul 9, 2009
Canadians probably know more about American politics then the average American.
That's difficult to believe.
http://brianlilley.com/trudeaus-soft-on-crime-approach-is-on-full-display/

"
Two convicted killers are in the news for the special treatment, the soft on crime approach, of Justin Trudeau and his Liberals.

First Christopher Garnier, the man that killed police constable Catherine Campbell, and is now getting his PTSD treatment paid for by Veterans Affairs even though he is not a vet.

Trudeau and his cabinet claim to be outraged by the Garnier case but won’t revoke his treatment benefits. Actual vets are waiting while Garnier gets front of the line treatment.

In a statement the other day Veterans Affairs Minister Seamus O’Regan said this won’t happen going forward. Yet despite having the power to stop what is happening now, O’Regan said no.

Remember, vets are asking for more than we can give. That’s what Trudeau said last winter.

That statement, like this decision, is an insult to vets. It is also in keeping with Trudeau’s soft on crime outlook."

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
538.jpg

alrighty then

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
It has taken Decades in Canada to recognize the Senate as Bi-Partizan Vs the constituency of their Vote.

Perhaps the Senate has something say today without being belligerence from bribe.

After all the Senate did assassinate Ceaser.

Personally I'm disappointment in Cruz.

UglyCasanova - You so Justice and Politically STUPID - Suggest you read History.

Last edited:

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
FO, I'm not drunk. Canada was about to eliminate the Senate until it reformed back in the 90's for it to have a say.

Now your Senate is questioning it's very Basics.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
It has taken Decades in Canada to recognize the Senate as Bi-Partizan Vs the constituency of their Vote.

Perhaps the Senate has something say today without being belligerence from bribe.

After all the Senate did assassinate Ceaser.

Personally I'm disappointment in Cruz.

UglyCasanova - You so Justice and Politically STUPID - Suggest you read History.
I suggest you re-read what you wrote and correct it into something more legible

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
So is this a Canda VS USA thing, our senate vs theirs? Appointed vs elected?

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
so senate is bad? Myself i'm not so much in favour of an appointed senate for life

Jan 25, 2011

"
Two convicted killers are in the news for the special treatment, the soft on crime approach, of Justin Trudeau and his Liberals.

First Christopher Garnier, the man that killed police constable Catherine Campbell, and is now getting his PTSD treatment paid for by Veterans Affairs even though he is not a vet.

Trudeau and his cabinet claim to be outraged by the Garnier case but won’t revoke his treatment benefits. Actual vets are waiting while Garnier gets front of the line treatment.

In a statement the other day Veterans Affairs Minister Seamus O’Regan said this won’t happen going forward. Yet despite having the power to stop what is happening now, O’Regan said no.

Remember, vets are asking for more than we can give. That’s what Trudeau said last winter.

That statement, like this decision, is an insult to vets. It is also in keeping with Trudeau’s soft on crime outlook."
Ugh the second in that story killed my stepdaughter's best friend. Fuck that pisses me off they did that.

Nov 25, 2013
It really is cute when he pretends to understand what's happening up here.

"

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Right Now your Senate holds the Power of the future for the US over this Cavanaugh Vs Ford thing.

Do I feel sorry for a rich teenager GOOF - I Don't !

Makes me wonder why Trump fired Commi.

Absolutely brilliant personal in your Senate.

In Democracy a Senate is a Political Play Ground - Where it Exist or Not is the Question as it's immune to Voters.

Last edited:

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Always made me wonder why we need a Senate but in this case - Why NOT.

In which case a Commoner presents a case to question why a Court Justice should not be alleviated to Supreme Justice.

If the Senate has vitrification all the power to the System.

I'm just as stupefied as you are over this.

Spoiled Rich Kids, Hurt Feelings and Recourse aren't in my domain.

Now I'm one Scotch over and should have check my VPN Status ;o)

Last edited:

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
FO, I'm not drunk. Canada was about to eliminate the Senate until it reformed back in the 90's for it to have a say.

Now your Senate is questioning it's very Basics.

Canada was never actually about to eliminate the Senate as it would require opening the constitution which just ain’t happening.

Nov 25, 2013