The U.K should stop harbouring secular terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003
First watch this report by BBC2. It highlights the other side of Pakistan's problems.

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/07/11/bbc-2s-documentary-against-altaf-hussainmqm/

Read the comments.

This guy has hijacked Pakistan's largest city in the name of ethnicity and now secularism. Is it not hilarious that his minion claims that the BBC2 has been influenced by the Taliban in the making of this report?

I live in Karachi. Everyone fears MQM much more than they do the Taliban. Traders often get a message saying "$5000 or your dad" with a bullet shell attached to the note. They extort, rob and bully everyone in the city. Their leader is responsible for more deaths in one city than Bin Laden could even dream of. It is close to 2000 killed by the MQM so far this year.

Then they blatantly rigged the elections in the city and despite them getting 14000 to none (for the other candidates) votes at various polling stations, the EU has declared Pakistan's elections "largely free and fair." My parents went to a polling station where there were no ballot boxes. The MQM did not want them to vote at all! Then later when public outcry forced officials to supply the boxes, an armed guy from the MQM showed up to steal ballot papers. He was beaten up by voters and handed over to the paramilitary.

With the open threats telecast on TV, why has no action been taken against Altaf Husain? Is it only terrorism if it's a threat to the West? Or is it because it's okay to entice violence as long as you are serving the West's interests?

We are all frustrated with the MQM and the ball is in the U.K's court. Get their leader and their terrorist party will break down. The only reason many workers are still in the party is because if they leave, they and their families will be shot dead. But, there are so many fissures within the party than will Alfaf Hussain dead, the party will eventually break down.

Help.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2006
I wouldn't look to the West for much help in solving your nation's problems. If you want change...it's going to have to happen from within.

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003
I wouldn't look to the West for much help in solving your nation's problems. If you want change...it's going to have to happen from within.

I guess we should send choppers to London to take this guy out just like you did. I doubt you even saw the video.

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003
If secularism has to come at gunpoint, then that's the cost.

It's not at gunpoint. They are using "secularism" to justify their terrorist activities. First they said they were protecting the interests of their ethnic group. That is "too 90s" so now they use the anti-taliban card. They have killed more people than the Taliban.

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003
Go for it...I hear that drones work pretty good too.

We could easily kill him Israeli style BUT that would cause a civil war. We need someone else to get him out of the way. The UK is harbouring a terrorist but no one cares because in the end "might is right." It's just that common citizens of the UK and the West should wake up because they are all being made fools of.

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003

It would be great if that finally happens. At the end of the day it's democracy that won. The backstory to recent events is that after the Karachi riggings, MQM's main rival in the city, the new kid on the block--the PTI made a huge uproar locally and internationally. That probably inspired the BBC as well.

I just hope he is arrested soon and a speedy trial results in the maximum penalty. I would have wished him dead, but rotting in a maximum security prison is the second best.

Status
Not open for further replies.