The Truth About 9-11

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Cad,
I do it if I hit the reply button and nothing happens.. I assume I've not hit it and hit it again.. then in due course it posts twice.. now I take my time and be sure I hit the button and wait.. some times up to 15 seconds for it to post and I'm at 3500/450.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: LunarRay
Cad,
I do it if I hit the reply button and nothing happens.. I assume I've not hit it and hit it again.. then in due course it posts twice.. now I take my time and be sure I hit the button and wait.. some times up to 15 seconds for it to post and I'm at 3500/450.

No - this happens when I only hit it once.:)

CkG

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
any video named like that has a heavy bias. any video showing nazi's and abombs going off at tnhe start is more propaganda then anything else, its sickening.

basic gist? america is evil, and the fbi/cia blew up the twin towers. the guy needs a beating.

hey, lets each download it 10 times! ;)

streambox vcr = automated download list:) scheduled download every X minutes:) eat it baby!

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: LunarRay
Cad,

No - this happens when I only hit it once.:)

CkG

Yeah.. but, you're CAD and it is out to get you..:D it is moonified... lunarized and raybeamerated.. hehehehehe

Oct 3, 2003
download a 2+ hour video? I don't think so. My broadband ISP would permanently ban me! Say your bit in words, and if you need a video, make sure it is lactating pregnant lesbians doing watersports!
Love to you all, Dean in 2004

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Interesting video, to say the least. Makes you wonder why we haven't found Hussein and bin Laden yet.:)

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: WinstonSmith
Anybody watch any part of this thing yet?
Watched the introductory monologue from Alex Jones (producer). It's ridiculous. He goes on about the New World Order, UN implanted microchips, the federal gov being involved in both WTC bombings as well as Oklahoma City, the global governments plan to reduce the world's population by 80% and imprison the remaining in 20%, life extension technology... He's all over the map with some seriously cuckoo sh*t.

It's mildly entertaining though. It's sort of like trying to figure out what that crazy homeless guy you see on the way to work is saying to himself, except he's wearing a suit.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
First post and it's about the 'Truth About 9-11'...hmm...what are the odds of this being an unbiased video?

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur
First post and it's about the 'Truth About 9-11'...hmm...what are the odds of this being an unbiased video?
This goes waaaay beyond simple "bias".

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
heh...maybe I'll send a link to a friend of mine to forward on to his friend (extremely right-of-center and a HUGE Bush fan).

:D

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
The purpose of this video is obvious, to ridicule anyone who questions the circumstances surrounding 9/11. The video is outlandish and preposterous so that if someone were to bring up a legitemate question about the event, others can associate them with the silliness of this video and make 'tin foil' remarks.

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: lozina
The purpose of this video is obvious, to ridicule anyone who questions the circumstances surrounding 9/11. The video is outlandish and preposterous so that if someone were to bring up a legitemate question about the event, others can associate them with the silliness of this video and make 'tin foil' remarks.
Ummm, so the vid is part of a vast right-wing conspiracy? Is that right? Wow - the plot thickens. I've lost track already.
rolleye.gif

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: sward666
Ummm, so the vid is part of a vast right-wing conspiracy? Is that right? Wow - the plot thickens. I've lost track already.
rolleye.gif

Thank you for the demonstration of the reply that would be expected.

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
rolleye.gif

Thank you for the demonstration of the reply that would be expected.
Just boiling it down for the especially daft among us.

That is what you're saying, yes?

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Watched the introductory monologue from Alex Jones (producer). It's ridiculous. He goes on about the New World Order, UN implanted microchips, the federal gov being involved in both WTC bombings as well as Oklahoma City, the global governments plan to reduce the world's population by 80% and imprison the remaining in 20%, life extension technology... He's all over the map with some seriously cuckoo sh*t.

It's mildly entertaining though. It's sort of like trying to figure out what that crazy homeless guy you see on the way to work is saying to himself, except he's wearing a suit.

Why am I not surprised that someone with the moniker "sward666" is skeptical about end-time prophecy and its relation to the modern world? Anyone who willingly associates themselves with the mark of the beast does so in defiance of G-d. I pray for your soul.

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3

Why am I not surprised that someone with the moniker "sward666" is skeptical about end-time prophecy and its relation to the modern world? Anyone who willingly associates themselves with the mark of the beast does so in defiance of G-d. I pray for your soul.
I never, ever say this, but:

LOL

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
It's a good video. I like it. Unfortunately, he's yet to enter the inner chamber.

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001

now i NEED to watch this thing!

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Dari
It's a good video. I like it. Unfortunately, he's yet to enter the inner chamber.

you must be joking, its worse then ann coulter.

the saying, with friends like that, you don't need enemies, applies here.