The train level in GOW is incredible!

wazzledoozle

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2006
The whole game was amazing :)

I like the underground levels the best, nice change of scenery and tactics.

bucwylde23

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
My favorite part on that level is when you are nearing the end, and the wretches start to attack. Thank goodness there is a shotgun waiting before they come, because the shotgun is AWESOME against them :) I actually like the wretches in this instance..

I could play that level over and over and over.

Smartazz

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
This game sounds great, I just got it recently, but I haven't played it yet. Reading this is going to force me to play this game right now lol.

bucwylde23

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Smartazz
This game sounds great, I just got it recently, but I haven't played it yet. Reading this is going to force me to play this game right now lol.

if anyone wants to play some coop just send me a friend request... i'm up for it anytime. I haven't fired GoW up since R6 came out. It's due time :)

Smartazz

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
Originally posted by: chrisg22
Originally posted by: Smartazz

if anyone wants to play some coop just send me a friend request... i'm up for it anytime. I haven't fired GoW up since R6 came out. It's due time :)

YGPM.

skrilla

Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by: ivol07
I like the train level in Multiplayer too, but no one every plays it.:(

Yeah I know.

I think that is because it comes late in the default map cycle. By the time you get to that level, people go to another room or quit.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
I was disapointed in it myself.. ddint feel very epic for the last fight of the game.. thought it was just another level...

pretty weak and short game.. i'll pass on GoW2...

R6:V = way better

bucwylde23

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: CVSiN
I was disapointed in it myself.. ddint feel very epic for the last fight of the game.. thought it was just another level...

pretty weak and short game.. i'll pass on GoW2...

R6:V = way better

I thought the level was great and tons of fun, but agree with you on that it was VERY weak for a final level.

and I agree 500% with you on your second point that R6 is way better...