The things that you own, will end up owning you...

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000
Wow... I just saw Fight Club for the first time and I am amazed. This movie turned out to be completely different then what I had immagined. If you have not seen it yet, go do so - fast!

ryudo

Jan 6, 2001
Yeah, I've known people who think it's some kind of martial arts movie like mortal kombat or something like that and when they actually see it, they're shocked at how deep it really is.

Watching it the 2nd time is also just as entertaining as the first time because you see a lot of things you missed the first time. Everything makes so much more sense.

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
"You are not your job. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your fúcking khakis. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake; you are the all-dancing, all-singing crap of the world."

:D

zbalat

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< i swore i didn't notice that brad pitt was only an imaginery person >>

Way to ruin the movie for those that haven't seen it yet.

DaveJ

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Damn, that movie kicked ass! :D I just watched it last week for the first time as well and was pretty impressed. Nice twist at the end there, totally bizarre...

Dave

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000
Yeah the ending was, well - a shock. I never exspected them to go through with the well you know... but they did anyway and it leaves the movie open for a seaquel.