The "Teabagger" Fallacy

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
...Trolls like you suck

I'm sorry you feel that way. However, I'm still waiting for the Tea Beggars outcry of extending tax cuts and unemployment benefits while the deficits grows...

wimpy-from-popeye.jpg

"We Tea Beggars will repay this hamburger, sometime another day..."

Last edited:

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
Tea Party rally interviews

Always good for a chuckle.

And I have no doubt you can find some nuts at most political gatherings, no matter which side, but these seem to have a slightly higher concentration of ignorance.

Just watched that for the first time...the best part is the guy carrying the cross saying he was hanging out in dc and didnt know there was a parade-event going on....omg that was hilarious...btw he was carrying a 10 foot cross on his back.....

omg the lolz

wait czar came from cesar in the roman times?

Last edited:

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
This is a battle tea baggers can't win. Those on the left see tea partiers exactly for what they are. A bunch of folks upset at one party, running to their own worthless party for protection. All based on lies. How do they know this? How do they see this so damn clearly? Because they did the exact same thing just a couple of years ago, and they see the results, they're disappointed, they got fooled again. Just like the tea partiers will be. Hopey changey comes in all flavors. Eat up.

WackyDan

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
Tell you what..

I'll give up Social Security when the gov't pays me back every nickel I put into it these past 25 years. Let me take that money and invest it in a financial instrument of my choosing. Hell, make it mandatory... I have no problem with it. At least then it is my money and my family's money if I die... and at least I'll earn a higher return on it than what I would get via SS.