The Tea-Belly Sneetches

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 26, 2007
As usual your posts are not really worth responding to. Suffice it to say you think I'm a Tea party member even though I've posted links to interviews with their members that are designed to make them look stupid. Speaking of growing up, don't you have one of those dangerous missions to go on? LOL.

So in other words you are completely full of sheit?

I don't really go on missions and post at the same time, i'm sure you can never figure out why but that's the way it works, if i'm not here, i'm somewhere else, if i'm here i'm on base.

I have explained this to you once before, but that was before you became a racist wise and beautiful woman.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
You obviously care enough to respond to his posts and attack him, so don't act like you're above it all. And you shouldn't have to ask if he'd get in trouble if you've been registered for 10 years.

wtf are you on about? how am i supposed to know what he is going to say? It takes quiet a bit to actually get banned around here so I dont understand how he is holding back "something of value" when he says that. Basically I dont think he is.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Sorry man, if one thing is true the left does not follow lockstep. That is you guys and your authoritarian "conservative cult-world" trip.

That's the most absurd thing I've read this year. The left is all about regulation, conformity, and rigid standards. The only things they don't want to control are killing the very young and very old, and deviant sexual behavior.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
That's the most absurd thing I've read this year. The left is all about regulation, conformity, and rigid standards. The only things they don't want to control are killing the very young and very old, and deviant sexual behavior.

o_O u crazy girl

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
So in other words you are completely full of sheit?

I don't really go on missions and post at the same time, i'm sure you can never figure out why but that's the way it works, if i'm not here, i'm somewhere else, if i'm here i'm on base.

I have explained this to you once before, but that was before you became a racist wise and beautiful woman.

I'm not the one calling people "beloved patriot" in an effort to insult them. But it's understandable that you resort to name-calling in order to compensate for that underpowered brain of yours. Anyway, I'll let someone else feed you now.