The Tea-Belly Sneetches

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Not entertaining. Interviews with the people who went to the Cash for Gold / Restoring Honor event were better.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
I find the videos of fellow Americans being so knowingly ignorant more depressing then funny to be honest. Bad enough on a forum, but seeing working class billy bob repeat foxnews talking points against his own best interest irl is sad. But to each his own. This cartoon is pretty much spot on with the political landscape since Bush era and reminds me of this forum to a t.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
lol thats great AND cad fell right into the stereotype.

lol, no - I'd get in trouble if I posted what I wanted to post. But while you guys sit here and yuk it up - you do realize your "side" can be accused of the exact same thing right? Oh wait... you don't realize that so you sit here trying to stroke each other. have at it boys.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
you would get in trouble? stfu. like you have something so epic to say but wont lololol. Its the internet fool no one cares

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
lol, no - I'd get in trouble if I posted what I wanted to post. But while you guys sit here and yuk it up - you do realize your "side" can be accused of the exact same thing right? Oh wait... you don't realize that so you sit here trying to stroke each other. have at it boys.

Sorry man, if one thing is true the left does not follow lockstep. That is you guys and your authoritarian "conservative cult-world" trip.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
A toon that illustrates what many conservatives can't bring themselves to acknowledge. Always a hoot given the crowd loves to harp on and on about responsibility and morals.

If there is a liberal analog to the sore loser syndrome backed by Fox Noise, the thing we call the teaparty, I'd love to see it. CAD dutifully providing his normal deflections and falsehoods doesn't do it.

But then, that amnesia is a bitch, maybe I'm wrong expecting so much from Bush voters.

tinker2141

Previously Banned Chickenshit Jackass
Sep 10, 2010
I love if you do not agree with the libtard agenta you are the idiot. Way to go sucking off the cock of hope.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
CAD you seem excessively cranky and quick to resort to playground name calling today-did your cat shit in your shoe?

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
They refuse to understand what is being said here.

Understandable I guess, years of right-wing talk radio/foxnews alternate reality would be scary to leave for the real world I guess.

But hey, I am sure they gave up believing pro-wrestling was real life too at some point too. Maybe.

EndGame

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2002
Hate them, love them, say what ever you feel, the thing is, there is a very good chance we're going to see quite a few of them in Congress after November......

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Republicans are better than democrats. Your rebuttal?

Ahh, the collective republican/teabagger
palin-whoosh.jpg

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
you would get in trouble? stfu. like you have something so epic to say but wont lololol. Its the internet fool no one cares

You obviously care enough to respond to his posts and attack him, so don't act like you're above it all. And you shouldn't have to ask if he'd get in trouble if you've been registered for 10 years.

Jun 26, 2007
Not entertaining. Interviews with the people who went to the Cash for Gold / Restoring Honor event were better.

You're a wierd kid.

Before, you were a liberal and all liberal ideas were awesome and you hated anyone who disagreed, you swallowed everything you were told to think by the US libs.

Now, you are a Tea party member and you hate all of those illegal immigrants, those horrible Mooslems, and all of the other ghosts that the Tea Party tell you you should be afraid of.

Can't you ever just think for yourself, do you really need a group to belong to so bad that you have to be so into it that you cannot even think for yourself?

Grow the fuck up.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
You're a wierd kid.

Before, you were a liberal and all liberal ideas were awesome and you hated anyone who disagreed, you swallowed everything you were told to think by the US libs.

Now, you are a Tea party member and you hate all of those illegal immigrants, those horrible Mooslems, and all of the other ghosts that the Tea Party tell you you should be afraid of.

Can't you ever just think for yourself, do you really need a group to belong to so bad that you have to be so into it that you cannot even think for yourself?

Grow the fuck up.

As usual your posts are not really worth responding to. Suffice it to say you think I'm a Tea party member even though I've posted links to interviews with their members that are designed to make them look stupid. Speaking of growing up, don't you have one of those dangerous missions to go on? LOL.