The Tax Impact Of Obamacare Becoming Clearer

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
haters-gonna-hate.gif

Maybe since he put Coulter in his Top 100 list in 2001, he thinks things have downhill since?

:cool:

Hate is a strong emotion, and not one to throw about flippantly, which is why I engage in it sparingly. Certainly not on sock puppets and shills, that's like using a hammer on flies! No, my reaction to your posts is more like full blown Amusement, hence the laughter.

The GOP and it's noisemachine have gone downhill since 2001, you think?

Last edited:

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Stop embarrassing yourself. If that was a "slapdown" then you have been beaten, robbed, stripped and forcibly corn-holed dozens of times on this forum.

Only thing getting slapped around here is jibberjabber's pud. Blondes cranking out steamers must be his joint. Ew.

It must have stung you for you to spew this kind of filth.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Of course you need it to be "hate," so much more validating than the laughter and sympathy that's really coming your way, right?

lol, you get a few points at least for involving some hot wet Asian spice in your normally weak .gif retorts, and for that I thank you!

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It must have stung you for you to spew this kind of filth.

Not really, pointing out fail like the kind you continually post is pretty easy and straightforward.

I mean shit, if others are engaging in absurd hyperbole, why can't I?

Sure takes less time than providing the links to all the threads where you proved yourself a dishonest shill.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Hate is a strong emotion, and not one to throw about flippantly, which is why I engage in it sparingly.

Hard to see you suppressing hate with your posts. Time after time you seem to delve into some deep darkness within yourself as you lash out.

But, I am not spending time here to coddle or counsel you. You will have to work yourself out of that hole on your own.

Seriously, good luck with that.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Hard to see you suppressing hate with your posts.

I'll wager that's due to you either sharing mono's poor observational skills, or you really don't know what hate is. I think if you weren't so obsessed with flattering yourself you might not feel the need to insist that people who disagree with you are full of hate.

Time after time you seem to delve into some deep darkness within yourself as you lash out.

lol oh no, an e-psychologist! Now moonie is going to come in here and let you have it. Prepare the mirror! Funny how that sentence applies to Coulter perfectly too! Ironic, no?

But, I am not spending time here to coddle or counsel you. You will have to work yourself out of that hole on your own.

Seriously, good luck with that.

Yes, your disregard and ambivalence towards my posts have been duly noted ... by your continued replies. Not regarding Coulter as paragon of truth and virtue within the conservative world, and instead a rage-o-holic plying rubes like you for press and money. Oh to be free of this hole of yours *snicker* and to view the likes of Coulter as a rational human being worthy of respect.

I'm guessing that kind of.... situation would require more than luck. Thanks but no thanks, I prefer to be on this side of the glass at the exhibit. ;)

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
I thoroughly enjoy Ann Coulter's writing! Like other conservative intellects, she is quick to note the absurdity of liberal wishful thinking.

She has quite a few accomplishments as well as an acerbic wit. :cool:

I too enjoy reading fantasy novels. I highly recommend Stephen Erikson or Tad Williams.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Actually, I really would... I am a healthy, good looking, FT employed therapist with deep radio voice who owns his own house outright, and am well hung. The only problem I'd have is getting permission from my wife... I don't play some grandiose persona on the Interwebz, I have an in real life that is going along rather swimmingly, thanks :p

The internet casanova, almost as bad as the internet toughguy LOL. :biggrin:

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
So whats your complaint exactly?

Are you criticizing that they are trying to cover new expenses with new sources of revenue?

But there aren't additional costs. Obamacare decreases expenses and saves a couple hundred billion. That was a major selling point and shun the non believer.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Maybe so, but Im not sure how what the OP posted is really a negative, if we were to assume its true.

Way better than something like Medicare part D where there was no additional revenue to cover it.