The tales of the Giant AnandTech Storybook...

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
<not part of story>
Due to what I have just said.
The neverending story shall have its day. I decided to give a Part 2 in order. But I hope it would be much better written here. Many can contribute. All I ask? Just keep it clean and keep it following through that is not such a hard task.

Any little comments are welcome in here. But anything not part of the story shall be beckoned with an <NPS> </NPS> here.

Without further ado, Imaginer shall start off the official first page in the story....
</not part of story>

Twas the single light of glimmer through a room. Now that single light had flooded in time soon. The person to step out of the bed in such a light was Killbat. He looked at the clock and it showed only 4:34 AM. With the inability to go back to sleep in such a uncomfortable motel bed, he decided to...

lupin

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
open up his laptop, and he searched the World Wide Web for &quot;tooth ache&quot;. Since he's been feeling that all night long.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
So he went to the proctologist, and he said, Doc, my mouth is killing me, can you help? And the dr replied.....

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Keep it to yourself. I'll get myself a dentist. So killbat left and head off to find a dentist. But he ran into some trouble.

Croton

Banned
Jan 18, 2000
They ran into a guy who was selling iMacs on the street corner. The iMac guy said...

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Want some fruit to the confused and painfully hurt Killbat. Then Killbat realized that the person selling the fruit and iMacs was none other than Adul...

commodore

Jun 20, 2000
who had a side job as a dental assistant, but instead of money, he wanted Killbat to pay for his services with...

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
An electric razor and a copy of Fight Club on VHS tape. He stopped, looked at what was going on, and said...

Locutus of Board

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999
&quot;Roger is up Aduls butt, just look to the left.&quot; Then the monkey....

<NPS>JK Rog. (Don't want any troll hunter after MY ass!) </nps>

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
shook his head, and called the Jerry Springer show. He decided to take Roger and Adul on there, to tell his story. But as they were leaving......

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Killbat, realizing that his part in the story was about to end, whipped out a .50 Robar rifle and started blasting up the place!

Locutus of Board

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999
Killbat, the lunkhead :p that he was, was pointing the gun backwards. He blew himself away. His innards were then wide open to the air and the horny monkey bounced over to his carcass and started...

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Sing &quot;Swing Low, Sweet Chariot&quot; in a deep bass voice. Then Locutus of Board walked in and said.....