The Super Soaker Oozinator

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Product Description

Sneak up on your opponents with a surprise bio-ooze attack! Just when they think you?re coming at ?em with water, blast ?em with a shot of icky bio-ooze! Shoot out globs of gooey bio-ooze and then drench ?em with water! It?s a double blast attack that?ll keep your opponents on their toes and running during every water fight. With the OOZINATOR blaster you don?t just get soaked, you get drenched!

Ad Video (Probably not NSFW)

Black88GTA

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
Heh...at first I figured that was some sort of SNL spoof ad :laugh::shocked:. OMG. What the hell were they thinking??

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
Heh, thats from quite some time ago.

As Samantha Bee from the Dailyshow said: "Junior's first moneyshot"

Atlantean

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
This is pretty old, but still funny... bought one in the summer because of how hilarious it was.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
i was hit with one of those.... it sucks cuz that sh!t don't come out unless washed... i was kinda pissed since i was goin out that night... sat there scrubbin like hell trying to get that white crusty dried goo to flake off. lmao

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
yea the other thread was mine:p

and it was also on the daily show. makes you wonder who the f*ck is running that company these days. the wrongness is so obvious its like they did it on purpose for a laugh.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I remember when I was little, I had a water gun with a backback and an electronic pump. The gun was like a Star Wars rifle, actually, it was better.

All you had to do was squeeze the button and get a nice blast.
This was back in the mid-80's, well before the Super Soaker craze.

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
yea the other thread was mine:p

and it was also on the daily show. makes you wonder who the f*ck is running that company these days. the wrongness is so obvious its like they did it on purpose for a laugh.

I am convinced that the makers of the ad knew what it appeared to be, and knew how UTTERLY HILARIOUS IT IS!!!!

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: shortylickens
I remember when I was little, I had a water gun with a backback and an electronic pump. The gun was like a Star Wars rifle, actually, it was better.

All you had to do was squeeze the button and get a nice blast.
This was back in the mid-80's, well before the Super Soaker craze.

the super soaker craze is over. now they are just milking it, and with this generation, that's quite obvious (LMAO).
back in the mid 90s was when it was at its peak, in both terms of quality and seriousness. now there are so many variations, the products are cheap, etc etc. they used to be built like tanks and people would have wars that spanned the neighborhood. i sure as hell did at least. and there was an SS model that had a backpack tank that with a trigger squeeze would throw a jet a pretty good distance, and non-stop till that tank was empty (or when the trigger was released). we had a blast back then. now? meh, they are trying so hard to make new models that appeal to everyone, and yet you turn around and can actually buy one of the older models (from the mid-90s no less) for a few hundred, because people want them due to their ruggedness and to play all-out supersoaker wars with them. yea, they are crazy folk, but that just goes to show when the best years of supersoaker were. :)
i miss them days. i'd still play with supersoakers if they were as good as they used to be, and if the craze was still as strong as it used to be. it'd probably be a blast on campus in the middle of the lawn, especially if you threw in random war-game rules. lol

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by: neutralizer
Product Description

Sneak up on your opponents with a surprise bio-ooze attack! Just when they think you?re coming at ?em with water, blast ?em with a shot of icky bio-ooze! Shoot out globs of gooey bio-ooze and then drench ?em with water! It?s a double blast attack that?ll keep your opponents on their toes and running during every water fight. With the OOZINATOR blaster you don?t just get soaked, you get drenched!

Ad Video (Probably not NSFW)

American Pie: Naked Mile anyone?