The story of my "messed" up life

Dark4ng3l

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2000
This the story of me, it will be long and most of the important details of my life will be included.

I was born June 20th 1985 in Moncton, New Brunswick. Both my parents were Qubecers. My father was in the rcmp(royal canadian mounted police) and thats why they had moved there. My sister was born 3 years later. We moved to Regina, Saskatchewan when I was 5.

In regina I went to the only french school(not an imersion school). The extremely low amount of french Canadians there made the schools buget and the overall quality of the education realy low. I remember my first birthday there(I turned 5), it's when i got my NES, my first venture into the fast world of video games. I made lots of frends there, I was in the "cool crowd". I learned to speak(and write) exellent english during those years. I had frends that only spoke english and everything. We moved back to Quebec when I was 10.

Now the real story begins. When we arived here i had an english accent, I was the suckiest student in the class(5th grade). I had to catch up to the others, found it hard to make friends, etc. I finaly started playing magic the gathering and made my first real friend in quebec, Y(dont want to give names). We played MTG all the time. He had other friends, most of witch i got along with very well and a few others who hated me. We became best friens but we werent in the cool crown back then. I finished near the top of my class both years at the primary school(in quebec you have grades 1-6 and the "secondary" 1-5, no 7th grade).

Secondary school

My friends cousin P(remember him he's important) was in a program called the International program(basically for people who are real good at school and like to do extra work and stuff) we both got in, passed the tests easily and went there the next year(this program was given in a normal public " midle chool"(secondary 1-3)) We were both in diferent classes. The international program had 4 groups. We were with other international students in all our classes, but not always the same group. Y was not in any of my classes. I was not alone though. I knew 2 people that i had played sports with before(1 from my soccer yeam and one from hockey).

Eventualy he made a friend in his class and I met him. T was pretty cool, he played dungeons and dragons too(I forgot to mention we also played d&d). T knew other people in his class that he had known in the past. His mother's boyfriend's son and a girl that had been in his class before( lets call her C). I got to meet both of them soon enough but didnt realy care about them much(I found C quite hot though). Eventualy we formed a kind of gang that would hang out together at diner time(me T, Y, C and a couple of other girls that were in Y, T and C's class(Sa and M).

Eventualy after the first quarter of the year we got a new guy (S) in our gang. He was in a special hockey program but the guys would realy pick on him( the grabed him upside down and shacked him untill his jeans ripped off and then ran after him trying to take his boxers off). He was also in Their class, and not mine. I had none of my friends in my classes, but it did not bother me. I made a few other friends that would play starcraft with us(it was around the SC revolution) that were in mmy class.

We also had days were we would get educative activities(like going to montreal to learn stuff and going to other places) that normal students did not have. On the sencond of these "sorties" (montreal visit). By this time We did not hang out with the girls verry much. This is where I met another of C's friends she made in her(amy all of my other friends) class that year(A). She was realy huge and I did notlike her. We were supposed to do some sort of information hunt in montreal. Instead we decided to gang up and "feel her up" C For about 90% of the time we were there(we were immature). Eventualy I realised something though, that this was wrong and that i should always stand for what I think is right, I sort of tried to calm down my horny friends, C thanked me and thats the moment everything changed for me, I fell in love. I didnt realy figure it out untill the end of the year though(more on that later)

We were a gang, I was happy, I was in love and I had great friends. At th ond of that year we went to la ronde(theme park in montreal), I was scared to do a ride, C convinced me to go, as did T. They were both beside me in the rloer coaster, C held my finger(can remember it as ifit was tomorrow) and as we started to go down to the first turn I sort of left the universe there and realise I would do anything for C, I loved her more than everything else together.

The summer was mostly more of the same we were a gang, we hung out, we had fun. We did not see the girls untill the next year though, we were sort of split in 2 for the summer.

As I see it that year was the best of my life, it all went downhill from there.

The second year

too tied to keep on, will keep typing this later, if you real untill here i apreciate it, expect an update some time tonight or tomorrow

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
hmm red 2 paragraphs, from there i can assume your life is pretty messed up...whooph those kids with aids, mental retartedness, and about to die are lucky their not a canadian.

EvanFerguson

Banned
May 14, 2001
didn't read past the bold "secondary school"

<< I learned to speak(and write) exellent english during those years >>

hehehehe, quite exCellent indeed!

hehehehehe, oh man...............hehe

Dark4ng3l

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2000
Hey I was 10 back then, im 15 now ans I live in Quebec I totaly own all quebeckers in english

JohnnyKnoxville

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2001
Ok got as far as the this is the story of me part.So you live in Quebec? Congradulations, ever think about moving?

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001

<< Hey I was 10 back then, im 15 now ans I live in Quebec I totaly own all quebeckers in english >>

Dude you're 15, your life hasnt even started yet, how the hell are you suppsoed to give us a story of it?