The Stop Trump Movement Got New Life In Ohio

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Trump has two yuge levers if GOP tries to steal the nomination from him.
First, which everyone talks about, is running as an Independent in 2016.
Second, which almost no one talks about, is running again as a Republican in 2020.
Or both. He could cost GOP not one, but two election cycles, if they don't play ball.
Which is why they'll play the game. The Art of the Deal manifested in real life politics.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
No doubt Donald Trump will laugh all the way to the bank as he gifts himself and the other .01%ers trillions of dollars in tax breaks while these people get almost nothing.

The fact of the matter is that even Trump has no idea what he will do if elected. You have an opinion based on what you believe. I respect your opinion and see it as possible, but, since I feel even more certain about Hillary in that regard, right now, I prefer Trump. I read Trump completely differently than almost everybody I know.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Trump is an unknown and an unknown non-politician right now is > the horseshit that hillary will undoubtedly and smugly throw in our faces with a fake smile.