The smallest girl in the world.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Hope they can genetically screen for this (and other major genetic "conditions") in the near future.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Saw a documentary on her a little bit ago. It was interesting. Mom is SMOKIN!

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: CPA
Saw a documentary on her a little bit ago. It was interesting. Mom is SMOKIN!
lol, yeah I was gonna post that the mom was a MILF.

slsmnaz

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2005
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Hope they can genetically screen for this (and other major genetic "conditions") in the near future.

I'd bet her parents don't feel the same way

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000

Why, its nature's way things are never perfect, oh and by the way are you a Nazi?

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Modeps
Weng Weng (same condition) proves that just because you're small, doesn't mean you're not bad ass:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqh5O9LbjhY

Oh... my... god, that's funny.

On the OP - she's a lucky girl to have parents that obviously love her completely.
rose.gif

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Poor girl. I've seen stories about her but don't remember, is she expected to have a normal life expectancy?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000

and then do what if its detected?

L

Lola

I am very intrigued by primoridal dwarfs for some reason. There are a few specials that air on TLC/Discovery channel with them.
I remember watching the special when it first aired. I hope she has a long, wonderful life.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Homerboy

and then do what if its detected?

Abort the pregnancy in its early stages so the woman doesn't give birth to a kid that will endure serious medical complications for the rest of their shortened life?

I hate to break it to you, but they already do screening for other genetic defects in the developing baby.