The Single Greatest TV Show Of All Time.

The Single Greatest TV Show Of All Time.

• Married. With Children.

• The one with Al, Peg, Bud, Kelly, Marcy and a whole bunch of cool guest stars.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 17, 2019
Wrong.

Wrong!!

WRONG!!!!

No Ma'am!, page 1

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Before I even came into this thread my reply was going to be Married With Children.

I approve.

Reruns play all the time on Logo channel.

There is no way in hell that show would make it in today's world. It's fucking fantastic.

Reactions: sandorski

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
I don't understand why people think MASH was so great.

Then again, I'm also not old as dirt.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
TwilightZone
I bought the Blu-ray of the first season. Surprisingly great video quality for such an old show, any show really. Tack sharp. It IS "B&W!" It looks incredibly better than it did on those old CR-TVs.

Full disclosure: I have never watched a single episode of MWC or MASH. I lived 20 straight years without a TV and once I got one I stayed away from most series with few exceptions... I watched The Simpsons and some Seinfeld (subsequently bought a lot of their DVD sets too, several other TV series as well that I heard great things about, but I never watched them via television).

Last edited:

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I don't understand why people think MASH was so great.
I think part of it was the sociopolitical commentary when no other show was addressing actual worldly issues, certainly not the Vietnam war.

It had comedy and drama; lighthearted issues and serious parallels of the era. It was fairly well-written with groundbreaking content imho. Not my favorite show ever, but I recognize why it was popular.

Feb 4, 2009
My favorites off the top of my head:
Original Battlestar Galactica
Reboot version however the last season or two sucked
Star Trek Next Generation, stories were well done, effects were great for the time and even decent for today. I liked how there were story arch’s and consistent characters like Q
Babylon 5 ignoring last season
Torchwood
The walking dead was great and different for a few seasons then they started doing cheap trick cliff hangers and weird over the top stuff but regardless first few seasons were epic. Who would have thought a zombie apocalypse story would mostly be about the survivors.
And Buck Fucking Rodgers the first Season was awesome

Reactions: dlerious