The Simpsons own you

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
Homer pulling a prank after George Bush spanks Bart:

Bart: Locusts, great idea dad!
Homer: Yup, I just asked myself "What would God do?"

n0b7e

Banned
May 30, 2001
best one in my opinion was the episode where Lisa starts to like Nelson...

If you can't remember it this is how it went;

Lisa writes a love note to Nelson who sits 2 seats away from her;
She passes the note to Milhouse who has no clue what the note ie about, he passes it to Nelson;
Nelson receives the note from Milhouse, opens it, and it says something like "i like you";
Nelson looks at Milhouse with this disgusted look on his face, and Milhouse not aware of what was written in the note, just smiles back at him and gives him a waive;

LOL

Next thing you see - Milhouse is being taken away on a stretcher all f'd up...

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I love the Simpsons(tm).

Also that Florida episode mentioned above (one of the funniest episodes ever). I dont have everything exact but :

The family is on a roadside chaingain being watched by a guard with a whip. He whips Marge when she tries to be nice. He whips her for anything. He whips Homer for anything. Even in a different scene later in the episode they are whipped for anything.

Someone pulls up in a Limo and rolls down the window. Homer walks up and talks to him. He gets lashed. "No talking", says the guard. Now he is afraid to talk. The guy in the limo asks if he and his family wants to help serve at a banquet later that night. He is afraid to answer for fear of being whipped. "Well?" he is asked again. Homer shakes his head. Whip! "No listening"